All because of you

11:57

11:58

11:59

12:00

My boots hit the floor as I walked out of my room. I was shaking so bad and I couldn't breathe. I could swear this was what a heart attack felt like.

I walked out to the van, everyone else standing waiting. We loaded into the van and drove off. Everything outside the window was a blur. I couldn't see straight, everything was muffled.

We pulled up to the docks and I stepped out of the van. I tried to put on my swim suit but I was shaking so bad I kept dropping it.

Shit.

Ghost: "god dammit rodent"

He grabbed my oxygen tank and strapped it to my back, pulling on the straps tightly practically yanking me to him. He patted my shoulder firmly.

Ghost: "I know you can't swim, but where counting on you. So dont. Fuck. Up. Yeah?"

That was totally reassuring.

Price: "water team go on count"

1

2

3

Fuck it

I plummeted into the water, everything quickly went dark, was I drowning? Is this drowning?

A firm punch was delivered to my arm. I opened my eyes it was Ghost. He glared at me in the most intimidating, assuring way I've ever seen.

He swam up to the surface dragging me with him. I pushed the oxygen nozzle out of my mouth and took a deep breath as I clinged to his bicep. He flexed at my touch but didn't say a word.

Ghost: "you can't freak out. Your fine. Just breathe normally with this ok?"

He shoved the oxygen nozzle back into my mouth and we swam off.

——Time passes——

After what felt like ages. My entire body was sore and cold and my wet suit felt restricting. We finally approached the boat.

We ducked under the water to hide from the lights. Soap and Ghost stared at me signaling me to the bottom of the boat. I took a breath and swam under boat.

I was on a time pressure and I had to be careful not to get caught in the propeller. I finally found the hatch and turned the handle. I tugged on the door but it didn't budge.

The underwater pressure was insane. I took another deep breath when I was quickly drawn out of my thoughts.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Shit. My oxygen was low. I started to panic when I remembered his words.

You can't freak out. Your fine. Just breathe....

I took my last deep breath of oxygen before shutting off my tank and yanking on the door as hard as I could, it cracked open and I took my feet and pushed it till it finally opened completely.

I quickly climbed inside. I removed my tank, goggles and the top of my wet suit. I shook the water off me and pressed my ear piece.

Rodent: "I'm in"

Ghost: "good job mutt"

I rolled my eyes as I looked around. I must of been near the broiler room. I went to climb the ladder when I heard a loud thunk. I looked down and Ghost had hosted himself up through the door.

He removed his water gear before looking at me.

Ghost: "what?"

Rodent: "you told me good job"

Ghost: "don't get used to it mutt"

I rolled my eyes and turned around to climb up the later, I felt eyes burning a hole through me. I turned and Ghost quickly redirected his eyes. I looked and noticed, I was caked up in this tight water suit.

My face flushed light pink and I couldn't lie, he to was 10x muscular in his wet suit. He climbed up the ladder behind me as we entered the kitchen.

It was empty, my nose twitched, what was that smell. My ears twitched at the sizzling noise, I turned and the gas stove was on filling this room with gas.

Rodent: "we have to go...."

Ghost: "what..."

I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the kitchen and ran quickly down the hall when I heard the loud boom, I tried to jump into a room but failed.

The force of the explosion slammed me into a wall, everything went dark and my ears rung painfully. I layed on the ground giving up, I couldn't move.

A arm was firmly wrapped around my waist as I got picked up and carried. Where was I? I felt a firm grip on my face. My eyes opened slowly and I saw Ghost staring into my eyes, his mask, gone?

He cupped my face softly, his gloves reeked of tobacco and smoke.

Ghost: "rodent...."

Rodent: "w-what"

My vision was blurry and my head throbbed, I hissed at a sudden pain in my side. I looked down and there was a metal object lodged in my side. Ghost looked down and his face went pale.

Ghost: "I'm ending this mission, we need to get you out of here"

Rodent: "n-no im.....fine"

I took a deep breath and grabbed the bar.

Ghost: "don't."

I rolled my eyes and wiggled the bar slowly. No organs were punctured. I bit my lip and pulled the bar out of my side, tears welled up in my eyes and I quickly got light headed.

I looked around, we were in an office. There was a balled up shirt on the ground. I grabbed it trying not to move much and stuffed it firmly ontop of the wound, I took off my belt and wrapped it around torso holding the shirt in place.

I looked up at Ghost and he looked like he was going to puke. I slowly stood up from where he sat me on the desk.

Ghost: "sit down"

Rodent: "fuck off"

He wrapped his hands around my waist and sat me back on the desk, he firmly pushed himself between my thighs holding me in place.

Ghost: "I said sit"

My face blushed pink softly as I looked down. He gripped my face firmly and lifted my eyes up to meet his.

Ghost: "if your gonna be stupid for attention you succeeded"