chapter sixteen: responsibility

𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.. 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘.

✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾      ✾ ✾ ✾

Gen

I had a boring night. And to answer your question, yea of course I have friends.. it's just I don't have time to go out and have a blast right now when I have something big that I had to do for calculus.

it sucks and I wish I could just drop my pencil and get the hell out of this dorm. I hate school so much but it's my senior year.

I was currently sitting at my desk in the empty dorm room filled with the ambient fairy lights that Eva and I share. The echos of people having fun ring in my ears as I finish off a paper that I had to write.

Why did I even take calculus? I'm fucking sick of it already.

I then get a text.

Ev ❤️❤️
You should totally come out to the club tonight babe. So many hot guys here that would totally be your type!!

G 🥺
Im actually almost finished this stupid ass paper, maybe I will..

Damn those hot guys sound nice😫 any of them have fluffy hair!??

Ev ❤️❤️
OF COURSE THEY DO!!

Why would I even text you if they didn't smh🤦🏻‍♀️

G🥺
Give me maybe like 20 minutes to finish this and then I'll get ready

—————————————————————————

I had finally finished my work and started to get myself ready.

notgen.13 has posted on her story!

I just finished everything and had my shoes on ready to go out the door

I just finished everything and had my shoes on ready to go out the door. I was kind of exited, let's finally meet someone new.

I just don't know if I can, Quinn keeps playing with my mind. We don't even talk anymore so man I don't even know what to do.

I open the dorm door and I'm about to step out when I'm met with the presence of Quintain Hughes.

Wait. WAIT. Let's back up a little bit..  Quinn is standing there at my door, and he reeks of alcohol.