chapter thirty six- scotiabank centre

"𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕁𝕦𝕟𝕖, 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦... 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 '𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕚𝕟''

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾
     Gen   -  October

I wake up from my deep sleep, and I turn my head to face the bright alarm clock that was looking right at me.

3:45 am.

"Jesus," I scoff under my breath, "I always wake up in the middle of the night." I roll my eyes at nobody, then try to close them and fall back asleep.

I was having yet another dream about Quinn, they are non-stop. I can't get away from them. It's like they are going to torture me until I do something about it.

I squint my eyes hard, trying to make my brain fall asleep, it felt like I was completely awake and conscious though. Going back to sleep was not an option for a while apparently.

It wasn't going to matter though, I had taken two days off from work, so it wasn't going to be much of an issue.

It was kind of special. Today I was going to a leafs game to support my team, and my dad who was on the bench. It wasn't going to be normal though, they were not going to be playing Boston, not Ottawa or Montreal. They were playing Vancouver.

Whenever I think about it my stomach flies in circles. It might be excitement, or nerves. One of those, but I was definitely feeling something.

I wasn't planning on talking to him. I wasn't going to interact with him at all, unless he approached me.

I've met most of the team, of course I was FANGIRLING , but in a low-key way so I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of the many hot, amazing guys that were on the leafs.

On another note, I seriously can't fall back asleep. I don't know what's up with my sleep
Schedule, but I was getting angrier by the second.

Remember the journal, Gen.

I mean why not? Maybe it would help me get tired again. Maybe I can make it short.

Dear Quinn,

It doesn't seem like long since I last wrote in here. (It was last night..)

Why can't you get out of my fucking mind? Why can't you just leave me alone.

I feel like I have come to my senses about you and Olivia, but I guess my heart is secretly telling me that I haven't .  Like at all.

I've been dreaming non stop about you. Everything including us getting married, having a baby, or going on a hike.

They all seem so real, yet so fake at the same time.

But one thing is real, my feelings afterward.

While I'm asleep, I feel like I'm in my happy place. Like everything is just right. I always felt like home, and I didn't want to wake up.