chapter eighteen: my comfort person

"𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘.. 𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘.."

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾
Gen

"Ok what do you want to say to me Quinn?" I ask with a straight face.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you.." he mumbles. I guess he has too much pride.

I cross my arms and say nothing waiting for him to say it louder.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." He says loud so I can actually hear.

"I wasn't trying to make her sound like a bitch ya know.." I look at him.

"I know you weren't, I feel like I knew my relationship was going down hill and I took it out on you." Quinn steps closer.

I smile softly. "I forgive you. And I'm sorry if I was a bitch to you too." I step closer and wrap my arms around his neck to hug him.

I feel his arms go around my waist and hug me back. I can feel his hot breath on my neck, and how his shoulders go up and down as he breathes.

"I broke up with her today. She's moving her shit out." He says while we are still hugging. I don't want to leave his warmth, but it's too early for something between us.

"Come on, let's go to the corner cafe and get a coffee." I pull away from his grip and look into his eyes.

"Alright, I'll drive." He agrees and I grab my skating bag and follow him.

The drive in his Porsche is reminding me of when we fought, but I don't even want to think about that.. we're good now. There's no need to think about that anymore.

"So how's life, we haven't spoke since I was drunk in your dorm." He starts the conversation.

I laugh at him. "I'm honestly surprised you remember that.." I make fun of him.

"I'm surprised I did too.. the only thing I don't remember is how I actually got to your dorm in the first place, I didn't take my car, my teammate  Elias picked it up the next morning."

"I guess you walked." I answer.

We finally park right beside the cafe. I was ready for a nice hot apple cider.

He opens the door. "Ladies first!" He jokes and makes me giggle.

We order the drinks and then stand at the counter to wait for them to be finished.

"How are you and Kayde doing?" Quinn asks me.

Ok Gen, I think now is a good time to tell him that you made that whole thing up.

The only question is how? It'll be humiliating.

I mean the only people who really believed it were Quinn and Rachael, and they aren't a thing anymore. Just tell him.