chapter thirty one- back to vancouver

"𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣.. 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣.. 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣.. 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦.. 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨.. 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾
Today, Quinn and I were going back to Vancouver.

I was exited to go back and see Kayde and Eva, but it was a five hour plus flight back, with him sitting next to me on the plane.

Torturous.

I guess both of us were not expecting a fall out. A positive to this whole thing is that my dad is moving to British Columbia to be the Canucks trainer for the remainder of the season. I can probably convince him to stay until my final semester at UBC.

The house was quiet and still, it was early in the morning. The flight was at one in the afternoon. Maybe Quinn was up too.

Wow I really made myself at home here..

Packing everything that I had brought here made me realize how heavy and how much this suitcase would be and cost.

A fucking hassle is all it is.

I sigh and with my eyes barely staying open, go to the bathroom to gather all of my items and put them in as well.

When I was in the hallway, I could hear muffled noises coming from downstairs.

Who could be up this early?

Totally forgetting the other person that was flying back with me, I tip-toe to the landing where you could see most of the first floor.

Although there weren't any lights on, and it wasn't too light outside, I could see Quinn's figure in the living room.

It looked like he was about to fall back asleep.

"We don't have time for this.." I mumble under my breath in frustration.

I drop my toiletry bag on the ground and head down the stairs. I walk up to him and gently tap him on the head.

"We need to leave for the airport in like an hour and a half Quinn." I say.

He opens his eyes right away and stares into my eyes. He doesn't bother responding to me.

"Did you hear what I said?" I ask him.

"Huh?" He mumbles, obviously tired.

"You can't fall asleep." I stare him down.

He relaxes his shoulders and face. "Yes, I can." He smirks and grabs my arms.

I top my arms from his grasp, instead getting more and more angrier by the second.

"If you're trying to cuddle with my, it's not gunna work.." I tell him with attitude.