2🥀

-Pic credit to it's original owner

ignore the mistakes

smut warning ⚠️ keep a bucket of hobi water with you

i know y'all still going to read 😏

Author's pov~

jimin was walking towards yoongi's cabin when suddenly a hot male appears. jimin was just entering the cabin when the other male says " where are you going shorty he speaks a bit louder and asks jimin, ' who allowed you to enter?"

jimin raises his eyebrows and looks at him sassil, replying,' you don't know me. well, never mind. who are you ?'

the other male responds with attitude, saying ' my name is kim mingyu. I'm suga sir's secretary

jimin looks at him in shock and asks,' how do you know that his other name is suga huh?' mingyu , blushing slightly says, ' i called him suga with affection"

jimin get very angry because someone is addressing his husband suga affectionately he was about to hit mingyu when the door of yoongi's cabin open

yoongi step out and look surprised to see jimin but he smiles and hugs jimin, ' oh baby, how did you end up here ?"

jimin pushes him away and says in slightly raised voice,' why are you scared? i might catch you red handed with this mingyu, huh?" yoongi get shocked and says, " what do you mean red handed? what about mingyu

mingyu looking at both of them in fear, asks' are you kim jimin?" yoongi replies, " yes this is jimin, my husband but jiminie baby, what happened? tell me, why are you crying has someone said something to you? tell me? did papa say ugly to you baby he's older than us he was surely joking

jimin interrupted and says," don't be too naive KIM YOONGI ? you having affair with this bitch suddenly mingyu says," sorry sir, i didn't know you are his husband if not i wouldn't have stopped you."

mingyu eyes are filled with tears he says softly, jimin sir, i don't know what you think about think is going on between me and yoongi sir, but it's nothing like that ,"

jimin lowers his head and says that, ' but only i called him suga and he likes so i thought that'

mingyu replies him," someone told me that yoongi sir love suga name so when yoongi sir isn't around i called his name as suga,"

yoongi looks at jimin in anger and says," you thought i was cheating on you because of last night incident, right i was planning something for you birthday jimin, mingyu you go to your cabin and sorry from his side."

jimin bows to mingyu and apologies saying," I'm sorry i questioned your character ." mingyu also bowed back and reply,' it's okay sir as he left then yoongi doesn't say anything to jimin he just goes to his cabin."

jimin enters inside, holds yoongi's hand , and says,'sorry suga.' however yoongi pull his hand away and sit down on his chair and start sipping his tae, un buttoning two buttons of his shirts."

jimin goes behind his chair pressing his shoulders, and says,' yesterday, you left me in the middle so, i got hurt. i thought you were cheating on me.'he speaks in a teary voice

"so you don't trust me, do you?, jimin leave from here you always do this. poor mingyu also get scolded because of you, jimin. just leave."

jimin starts crying and is about to leave, apologising softly. at that moment yoongi grab his hand, pulls him towards himself and makes him sit on his lap.'

jimin is looking down to the side when yoongi says,'jimin, look at me.' jimin looks up, and yoongi gazes into his face. jimin's beautiful eyes have turned slightly red, and there's a different fear on his face,