14🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner -

Author's pov continuous from previous chapter

KIM MANSION-

Yoongi is shocked and asks, "When and how did she's? Why is she back?" Did Taehyung met her, and at that moment, Jimin says, "I don't know, I was just shooting when someone said there's a production change. Mr. Choi was handling it, but now they've given this film to Lee."

I was in my green room, contemplating, when one of my crew members mentioned they want to introduce me to the new producer. I replied, "I'm still deciding whether I want to do the film or not." Just then, Lee walked in.

Lee, who is the 58-year-old biggest filmmaker.

During our conversation, he give me various options to continue to film. I agreed because it's very big project since Lee got the production,

then Lee suggested celebrating with a drink for finalizing the film. As we were enjoying our drinks, he mentioned that his wife would join us as well.

I was taken aback when Jennie walked in, and she extended her hand for a handshake.
I shook hands, and she said, "I'm your big fan jimin nice to meet you in person," with a smile. She spoke as if she didn't know me personally.

Yoongi suggests, "We should let Appa and Dad know about this."in worried tone

Then, Jimin says, "Alright," and they both head to the room and tell them about everything.

Jin then asks, "Where is Taehyung?"

Namjoon replies, "He might have found out and what if he gone to meet Jennie."

Then, Jin says, "No, Joonie, this shouldn't happen. You know what Taehyung might do, and if Jungkook accidentally finds out, he'll just storm off."

 Jin suggests, "Let's wait till Taehyung to come home tomorrow and forcefully keep him with Jungkook. We won't let him go anywhere outside, especially not to the office then Jungkook will keep him busy, and we need to make sure Jennie and taehyung  don't cross paths."

Then, there's a knock on the gate, startling everyone. Jimin opens it, and there  stands Jungkook.

Jin says, "Oh sweetheart, what happened? couldn't sleep? Are you scared or something?" Tell us baby

Jungkook responds, "No, I just came to ask for your permission." Jimin asks, "Permission for what?" Jungkook explains, "I want to make some changes in my room."

Jin smiles and says, "Jungkook, dear, this house is yours. You don't need to ask anyone for your room." Jungkook smiles, revealing his bunny teeth.

Jungkook asks, "Why are you all together at this late hour? Has something happened? Is Taehyung okay?" in a concerned tone.

Jin reassures, "Taehyung is fine, and we were just here chatting. The conversation started with Jimin regarding the beginning of the film shoot. You can join us; let's talk."

As everyone starts discussing various topics, Jungkook says, "Jimin hyung, can I come to your shoot? I won't disturb, just want to observe. I've never seen a shooting before."

Jimin looks at everyone, gulps, and says, "Jungkook, shooting can be boring. What will you do there?" He says this, knowing that if Jungkook goes and meets Jennie there, it might complicate things.

Jungkook insists, "Please, hyung, just for a little while. I'll sit far away; please." Jimin looks at Jin, and Jin interrupts, saying, "Forget about the shooting. I was thinking, how about you and Taehyung spend some time together?"