29🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

do comments

No one can say no to this bunny 🥹

Author's pov

The entire night, Jungkook was with Jin. Throughout the night, he repeatedly checked Jin's temperature by placing a cloth on his forehead. Finally, Jin's fever subsided around 3:30 a.m.

everyone enters Jin's bedroom, and Jungkook is seen cleaning Jin's hands with a cool cloth because Jin's fever was still quite high. Then Namjoon says, "Jungkook, you're awake," to which Jungkook responds, " he just need a little rest, and they'll be fine," and then he stands up and leaves the room.

Namjoon says, "Everyone, go and get some sleep,and Taehyung go check on Jungkook if he needs anything and'

Then everyone leaves the room, and Jimin carries Yoonie to his own bedroom to put him to sleep. Yoongi asks Taehyung to thank Jungkook on his behalf, and then he follows Jimin.

Taehyung enters Jungkook's room and sees that Jungkook wants to lie down on the bed but is having difficulty due to his 6-month baby bump. Taehyung comes over, supports him, and helps him lie down on the bed.

Jungkook doesn't say anything to Taehyung and closes his eyes, lying down on the bed. Taehyung then expresses gratitude, saying, "Thanks for taking care of Appa through all this," but Jungkook doesn't respond.

Taehyung turns off the light but doesn't leave the room; instead, he lies down on the couch in the same room. Jungkook is unaware of Taehyung's presence in the room.

Jungkook is crying silently, experiencing pain in his legs and severe back pain due to his pregnancy hormones acting up again.

after a while, Jungkook places his hand on his belly and says, "Go to sleep, baby. I don't think your mommy will be able to sleep." Taehyung, shocked upon hearing Jungkook's voice cracking as he speaks, immediately sits up to check on jungkook.

Taehyung turns on the lights, and Jungkook looks at him in shock. Taehyung asks, "Why are you crying, Jungkook? Are you in pain?" Jungkook responds, "No, I'm fine." Taehyung removes Jungkook's blanket and sees that his legs are swollen and red.

Taehyung says, "Wait, let me give you a massage," but Jungkook insists, "There's no need. I'll sleep. It's already late."

Taehyung takes oil from the side table and starts massaging Jungkook's legs. Jungkook feels much relief, and then Taehyung says, "Jungkook, I'll do anything for you as long as I can. Please tell me what you want. Don't punish yourself for my mistakes, please."