28🥀

Pics credit to it's original owner ~

Poor tan😔

I'm really sorry for updating previous chapter many times but my Wattpad is not working properly please be supportive

Author's pov

Jungkook can't sleep the whole night; he spends all his time thinking about Taehyung and their future child, and he doesn't even realize when he falls asleep while thinking about them.

Then in the morning, Taehyung brings breakfast to his room, and Jin comes to take his dirty clothes for laundry. After that, he spends the whole day playing with Ji Yoon.

As the day goes by, Jungkook's condition worsens, and Taehyung spends the entire day sitting on a couch in his room, unable to convince Jungkook to seek help.

Jungkook knows he can resist anything in the world except Taehyung's sweet smile, which he  loves dearly.

Taehyung had moved on from Jennie long ago, and she was his first heartbreak. She had left without saying anything, and he used to believe that one day she would return and give explanations but now he understands everything he was just a fool . Now he knows that love should be given to someone worthy of it.

_______________________________________________________________

Jungkook is now six months pregnant and has become more bitter in his speech because of his mood swings he start become moody and sensitive like he start crying over anything he even has noticed many changes in his body and right now he wants to vomit again but he's feet are swollen enough. 

He gradually starts talking to everyone and constantly wonders if Jin truly loved him like a mother.

Jungkook never received love from his parents, but he found parental love in Namjoon and Jin. He found a family, but when he realized it was all a drama, he still knows they genuinely care for him. They won't stop him or hold him back; they just want to be able to give him everything without him asking for anything this time.

Taehyung also knows that Jungkook will now go with Eunwoo, and he may never regain Jungkook's love or have his own child, but he can at least care for Jungkook for a few days with genuine love and care, without any pretense this time.

At that moment, Jungkook ties a scarf around his head as he's experiencing a headache and feeling nauseous at the sight of food. Just then, Taehyung enters with food and asks, "What's wrong?"

Jungkook shouts, "Take the food away, I don't want to eat!" He quickly stands up and rushes to the washbasin, vomiting. Taehyung follows him and comforts him by rubbing his back.

At that moment, Jungkook starts crying and says, "What's happening to me?" Taehyung hugs him and reassures him, "This baby is giving you a hard time, but it's just a few more months, and you won't feel like this anymore."