8🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner -

Author's pov~

Then, Hoseok is about to leave, but despite not wanting to, Jin stops him and says that he should have dinner before going.

He stay because he wants to meet Taehyung and talk to him.

Then, dinner is being prepared, and Yoongi and Hoseok are having a conversation. Meanwhile, Jungkook is staring at Taehyung.

Then, Taehyung opens his eyes and says he has a severe headache. Jungkook helps him sit down and suggests, "Take a shower; you'll feel better."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and says, "Why are you crying? Don't worry," in a reassuring voice.

So, Jungkook says, "You weren't getting up, that's why," and Taehyung stands up and goes to take a shower.

Later, when Jungkook is sitting on the bed, Taehyung comes out without wearing anything, just a towel around his waist, water dripping from his body, and his hair wet. Jungkook's cheeks turn red and warm at the sight.

Then, Taehyung goes inside, gets dressed, and just as the door opens, Jin and Namjoon enter.

Jin stares at Taehyung and tells Jungkook, "Jimin is calling you, and I need to talk to Taehyung."

So, Jungkook says, "Okay," and goes downstairs to Jimin's room.

Meanwhile, Jin closes the door and confronts Taehyung, asking angrily, "Where were you all night?" Taehyung rolls his eyes and replies, "I went to the club."

Namjoon questions, "Why?" and Taehyung explains, "Just to have some drinks."

So, Namjoon says, "How many times have I told you that you can't drink or smoke? What's your problem? And you only went for drinks?"

So, Taehyung responds, "Yoongi Hyung and you also do all these things. And no, I'm not cheating on my overbearing husband, just having some drinks."

So, Namjoon says, "We can do these things because we are settled in our lives. You are ruining your life with all this.

There's still time, understand that, "That guy loves you so much, do you even realize?"

Then, Jin says, "his is brother downstairs," and Taehyung annoyingly asks, "Why?" Jin explains, "To meet his brother and why aren't you treating Jungkook nicely?"

So, Taehyung says, "you were the one who forced me into this marriage; I don't agree with anything. I don't want to be with him at all."

Then, Namjoon says, "If his brother finds out, he'll take Jungkook back." Taehyung retorts, "Let him go, what do I care?"

Namjoon warns, "I've told you before, I'll disown you," in a stern tone.

Then, Taehyung says, "Fine, go ahead and make me act, but I'll never love Jungkook."

Jin advises, "Taehyung, give him a chance; he is good for you."

Then Jin holds Taehyung's hand and emotionally speaks, just give him one chance, and I believe you'll also start loving him. Taehyung he's very lovable child.

Then Namjoon says, "Please don't hurt him; he doesn't even know anything."

Then Taehyung irritatedly asks, "What do you want from me?" Jin says, "we want nothing from you just, go downstairs and talk to Hoseok properly.

Show your love to Jungkook so that his brother is satisfied that jungkook is happy."

Namjoon says, "And From today, you won't speak rudely to Jungkook. If you do, there will be consequences."