9🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner -

Author's pov ~

It's morning now, as usual, Taehyung is sleeping on one side of the bed, and on the other side is Jungkook.

And there is an empty space between them that no one else can fill except for the two of them.

Then Jungkook opens his eyes, carefully tucks the blanket for Taehyung, and heads out for a shower.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sits on the bed, lost in thought.

So, Jungkook says, "You'll be late, go freshen up and join us for breakfast." Taehyung replies, "so where you want to go?"

Jungkook looks at him and asks, "Why?"

Taehyung says, "papa mentioned something last night, remember?"

So, Jungkook says, "Oh, right. Then tell me, which place hyung?"

Then Taehyung thoughts and says, "You tell me."

Jungkook gets lost in deep thoughts, and Taehyung snaps his fingers, asking, "What's wrong?"

So, Jungkook says, "I don't know i have nothing in my mind, Hyung." Taehyung responds, "No, you tell me."

So, Jungkook says, "no you tell me I'm ready to go anywhere, anytime."

So, Taehyung says, "Okay, Maldives?" Jungkook feels a bit sad but says, "Alright."

"Okay, let's go and finalize the plans downstairs."

So, Taehyung goes to freshen up and when he comes back, Jungkook is looking at the photo of him on the wall.

Then Jungkook says, "This is London, right, Hyung?"

Then Taehyung says, "Yes, I've been there many times. It's a beautiful place."

Without saying anything, Jungkook starts to leave, and suddenly, Taehyung grabs his hand and pulls him in.

And he says, "You don't want to go to the Maldives, do you? You want to go somewhere else, and you're not telling me."

So, Jungkook says, "No, it's not like that." Then Taehyung insists, "You're lying, Jungkook, please tell me."

Jungkook's entire body reacts differently; he becomes emotional because it's the first time Taehyung is talking to him in this way.

Taehyung lets go of his hand and says, "say something."

Jungkook says, "I've wanted to go to London since childhood," and bites his lower lip.

Taehyung looks at him, and Jungkook is speaking like an innocent child. Taehyung doesn't know what it is, but he feels a soft warmth inside himself.

Jungkook continues, "I know you've been to London many times, and nowadays, people don't find it special. But for me, it's a dream."

So, Taehyung says, "Okay, London done," and Jungkook adds, "But you've been there many times."

Taehyung says, "I've never been with you. This time, it's with you."

Jungkook looks at him emotionally, and with great joy, he goes downstairs.

However, he doesn't know that Taehyung is thinking something else.

Then, they sit at the dining table, and Jungkook tells them about London.

Jin says, "Taehyung, you're going, and I don't want to hear anything. If you say anything, I'll hit you with my pink slipper."

So, Jungkook says, "No, no, Papa, Taehyung has agreed. it's my decision to go to London, by the way" and he playfully shows his bunny-like teeth.

Jin looks at Namjoon, and they both smile. The Yoonmin couple is also happy about the sight.