24🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

From childhood to eternity♾️❣️

Author's POV

everyone gathers at the dining table for dinner, but Jungkook is the only one who stays in his room.

Namjoon and Yoongi want to meet Jungkook as soon as they come from the office, but Jungkook is not coming out of his room, nor does anyone have the courage to go inside.

Jin says, "Our dinner time is 8:30, and it's already 9, why isn't Jungkook coming out?" Then Jimin suggests, "Maybe he's asleep." Namjoon speculates, "He might have passed out in his room," and Taehyung stands up in fear.

Jin lightly taps Namjoon on the head and says, "No, that's unlikely to have happened. We should go and call him for dinner now."

Taehyung takes a deep breath and knocks on Jungkook's door. After a while, Jungkook opens the door, and his eyes look swollen.

Jungkook asks, "What happened?" Taehyung replies, "Dinner time passed, and you didn't come, so I came to get you." Jungkook responds, "I was asleep, and I wanted to eat in my room."

Taehyung says, "But why? I mean, we always used to eat together, right?" Jungkook replies, "Back then, I felt like we were a family, but not anymore. That's why I want to eat in my room now. And if you're not okay with that, I can ask hyung for food."

Taehyung says, "No, no, I'll bring your food. You rest," and he smiles. Jungkook nods in agreement.

Taehyung goes, and everyone watches him. He says he doesn't want to eat. Jin says, "Wait, I'll talk to him," but Namjoon intervenes, "Let Jungkook do what he what to let's not interfere."

Then Taehyung brings all of Jungkook's favorite foods on a plate and places it on the side table, saying, "appa made all of this." Jungkook nods, and Taehyung adds, "Eat comfortably, Jungkook," before leaving the room.

Jungkook starts eating and says, "I don't want to make any more effort. I'm afraid that my love might become a joke again, and this time, you're also involved."

He puts his hand on his stomach and says, "I'll protect you from everything, my little bean," and smiles.

Jungkook now talks the most to his unborn child; he feels like only his little bean listens to him and understands him.

A little later Taehyung comes in and asks, "How was it?" Jungkook replies, "It was good.

Taehyung says, "You've eaten even less than half. Should I get something else for you, Jungkook?" Jungkook replies, "I only eat this much
And I'm not feeling hungry anyway.

Taehyung asks, "You have all your tablets with you, right?" Jungkook answers, "Yes, I do."

Taehyung says, "If you need anything, just call out, Jungkook," and Jungkook nods in acknowledgment.