4🥀

pic credit to it's original owner ~

Ignore the mistakes🫠

Author's pov~

"Taehyung is sleeping, then he suddenly wakes up. He yawns and stretches, then switches on his phone and checks the wall clock.

It's 2:30 AM. He gets out of bed, goes to the bathroom, and takes a warm shower."

"After coming out, he opens the wardrobe and puts on his clothes. He says, 'It's time to go back to reality.' Then he wears his coat, locks the gate, sits in his car, and drives to the mansion."

"He opens the gate with the passcode and enters inside. He sees Yoongi sitting on the couch with Jimin."

"They both look at him, and Yoongi stands up, saying, 'Let's go to our room.' Saying this, he and Jimin go to his bedroom.

Taehyung says, 'I've met a friend,' Yoongi replies in a slightly louder voice, 'Don't Lie, Taehyung.'"

"He continues, 'you were not with any friend? We called all your friends to confirm.'

He says in anger, and Taehyung replies, 'That's when Jimin speaks up, 'Do you know, Jungkook fell asleep waiting for you. He hasn't even eaten dinner.'"

Taehyung, becoming distressed, says, "I didn't ask him to wait for me, and he could have eaten dinner. I didn't stop him. So why are you scolding me?"

Taehyung then says, "I was at my apartment, that's why I fell asleep there and didn't come here. I didn't come because I don't like that person."

Yoongi responds, "He is your husband, how can you say that?"

Taehyung says, "I don't accept him as my husband," and without listening further, he goes straight to his bedroom.

Yoongi says, "Jimin he doesn't know what he's doing. He's ruining his future and present because of his past."

Jimin holds his hand and says, "He's punishing jungkook for something he didn't even do."

Yoongi says, "Sometimes I'm afraid that Jungkook might leave. Jimin's eyes fill with tears." He says, "No, that shouldn't happen. Otherwise, Taehyung will definitely destroy himself."

Taehyung slowly opens the gate of his room and finds Jungkook sleeping without a blanket.

He goes inside, changes into his normal night suit, and notices Jungkook shivering. Taehyung lifts the blanket and covers him, then sits beside him on the bed, looking at Jungkook.

"I wish you were at Jungkook place ; I would hug you and sleep." He thinks to himself

"Then he falls asleep too."

-After some time

"Then morning comes, Jungkook wakes up, sees Taehyung sleeping beside him, smiles gently, and touches his hair."

"Then he gets up from the bed, carefully lifts the blanket off Taehyung, and looks at the clock.

It's 7 AM, and he feels very hungry. He goes downstairs and sees..."

"Food is being cooked on the gas stove, and Namjoon has placed jin in his arms on the kitchen counter. Both of them are kissing, and Namjoon is gently caressing his back with his other hand, all of which terrifies Jungkook. "As he was about to go upstairs, he broke the photo frame ,fear fill him , and he rushes upstairs."

and the couple notices him and quickly straightens their clothes."

"Namjoon fixes his hair and Jin smack him on the back of his head, saying, 'See what happened because of you.'

" Namjoon says, 'You were the one who said you wanted to kiss like this.'"

"Jin asks, 'What jungkook think about us?'

Namjoon grabs him by the arm, pulling him closer, and says, 'We're married. You're not neighbour's husband; it's normal for married couples.'

Jin pushes him away and says, ' we are 53 years old.' Namjoon retorts, 'But even today, I can do it for hours,' and playfully punches Jin in the arm."

"Then he tells Namjoon to go and wake up Jimin and Yoongi."

Namjoon goes and knocks on their door, and he hears Jimin's moaning sound. ( Room 799)😏

Namjoon, shocked, says, "Breakfast is being prepared, freshen up and come for food," and quickly leaves from there.

At that moment, Jimin speaks softly to Yoongi, ", I need to shower baby ." Yoongi pulls away his member, it make Jimin moans.

Then Jimin sits up, feeling pain in his lower region. He says, "It shouldn't have been so rough, it hurts."

Yoongi laughs and says, "Now tell you called me a, old man."

Jimin responds, "Fuck you."

Yoongi sarcastically says, "you want more?, you know where to find me." Jimin laughs and heads to the bathroom.

Jungkook, standing on the balcony, looks outside when he hears Taehyung's voice saying, "Jungkook, where is my white shirt?" Jungkook goes inside his room and says, "It must be in the wardrobe."

Taehyung says, "It's not here." Jungkook replies, "I placed it here yesterday." Taehyung, irritated, puts on a black shirt from the side and says, "Don't touch my stuff in my room, Jungkook, let things stay where I put them."

Jungkook starts to say something, but Taehyung gets angry and says, "DON'T GIVE ME BACKTALK"

He slams the door shut and goes to the living room. Tears well up in Jungkook's eyes as he looks at the wardrobe again. He finds the shirt, places it on the bed,

And goes in living room

the entire Kim family sits at the dining table, and breakfast begins. Jin says, "Taehyung, your friend has returned to the US ?."

Then Yoongi says, "You came in late yesterday, you must be tired. Taehyung replies, "no, I'm fine." Take the day off today, go hang out with Jungkook."

Taehyung remains silent, but Jin says, "You're always working, poor Jungkook always waits for you."

Before Taehyung can say anything, Namjoon speaks, "Taehyung, you're going, and it's confirmed."

Then Taehyung nods, realizing he can't argue with his Appa's decision, and reluctantly agrees.

Then Namjoon asks Jungkook, "Son, do you have any problem with this?" Jungkook looks at him with his doe eyes and says, "No, I don't have any problem."

Namjoon says, "Where would you like to go? Do you have a favorite place?" Jungkook replies, "I like amusement parks."

Jin says, "Okay, Taehyung, you and Jungkook are going to the amusement park today. Okay."

Jungkook nods, but some memories flash before Taehyung's eyes.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe angst😌

So tell me what you guys want more angst or fluff
( I know no comments will be came)

Comment your feedback

Love yourself💜