20🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner~

~Presenting KIM TAEHYUNG's One and only cute bunny husband 💜  🐰

One and only cute bunny husband 💜  🐰

Author's pov

a boy's car enters a poor neighborhood. He gets out, holding three shopping bags in his hands. He knocks on the door of a room, and after a while, a two-month pregnant man opens the door with a smile.

Jungkook says, "Why Eunwoo?" Right then, Eunwoo enters the house, places some items on a chair, and says, "I didn't bring these for you, brought them for the little Kookie."

Jungkook smiles and gently caresses his small baby bump.

Eunwoo says, "How are you, Kookie?" Jungkook replies, "I'm fine, nothing much to worry about."

Eunwoo responds, "Tell that to someone who doesn't know you; your face is all red, and your eyes too."

Jungkook says, "Didn't you feel the cold? That's why" Eunwoo asks, "Why were you crying? Tell me quickly"

Jungkook replies, "I was thinking if I raise my baby here alone, and later they find out his grandparents are the Kims, he won't be upset that I kept him away from his father and luxurious life."

I only have my baby as family, and if my baby doesn't talk to me I'll be left with no one. I might as well die.

Eunwoo says, "Stay quiet and warm these milk packets before drinking." Jungkook responds, "Don't do all this, Eunwoo."

Eunwoo insists, "Jungkook, you're pregnant now, you're weak, and you're looking so pale it shows your weight is decreasing."

Jungkook says, "Oh, it's 11 already, the shop must be open." Eunwoo suggests, "Take a day off today." Jungkook replies, "No, they'll deduct it from this month's salary, and I'll get paid in 2 days anyway."

Eunwoo says, "You don't need to do this job; I'm here. Otherwise, talk to your brother he will help you please don't do this to yourself ."

Jungkook says, "No, please don't tell my brother. I've already told you, me and my baby won't be a burden on anyone."

Eunwoo is about to speak, but Jungkook quickly grabs his bag and starts to leave. Eunwoo asks, "When is your doctor's appointment?" Jungkook replies, "At 6 o'clock."

Eunwoo rushes after him and says, "Wait, I'll drop you at the shop." Jungkook insists, "I'll manage, just let me go." Eunwoo takes out his car and tells Jungkook "Sit, you'll be late. Jungkook reluctantly takes a seat.

Eunwoo says, "There's a party at the Kim Mansion today." Jungkook, looking outside, asks, "Why?" Eunwoo explains, "Yoongi got a government contract, and they adopted a baby. That's why I got the call and an invite but"I'll go later first, I have to take you to the doctor." Eunwoo insists, "Please, Jungkook."