7🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

Author's pov ~

"After that, Taehyung enters the bar, orders a drink, and thinks that even Jungkook doesn't want to be with him.

Everyone abandons him, and tears fall. Then, a girl in a short dress, using a sexy manner, places her hand on Taehyung's chest and says, 'Hey handsome.'"

Taehyung sees her, and she turns out to be a stripper. Even though Taehyung has been drinking, she whispers in his ear, 'Daddy, are you alone?' Taehyung nods,

and she starts giving him a lap dance seductively. As Taehyung starts getting aroused, he suddenly pushes her away, saying, 'I'm married,' and shows his wedding ring.

The girl leaves, and Taehyung continues to drink until he passes out.

IN KIM MANSION ~

At 10 in the morning, Jin checks the time and wakes up Namjoon urgently.

Jin quickly gets up from bed, but as he does, he falls onto Namjoon's naked chest, and Namjoon says, "Let it be, we're retired, no need to wake up early."

Jin responds, "We may be retired, but there's still work to be done, Joonie, and we should wake up early."

"Namjoon speaks, 'As we're getting older, you're becoming sexier like Jin.' Jin blushes, and Namjoon grabs his waist, pulling him closer."

And they both bring their lips together, and Namjoon seductively whispers in Jin's ear, "Jin, I want you, baby." Jin responds, asking how, and suddenly Namjoon squeezes his ass, making Jin moan.

Jimin suddenly comes to the door, knocks, and says, "papa, breakfast is ready. Get fresh, I'll wake up Taehyung and Jungkook and bring them."

Jin abruptly gets up from the bed, and Namjoon, annoyingly, says, "Why always me, God?"

Then, both of them freshen up quickly but after a quick sex in bathroom

Then, they all are at the dining table, and Jimin asks, "Where Taehyung?"

Jungkook replies, "I don't know; he didn't tell me." When Jin gets upset, he says, "You didn't stop him from going out at night."

Then Jungkook says, "No," and Jin replies, "You should have stopped him. I'll call him now." Jungkook responds, "He forgot his phone here."

Namjoon says, "Let him come; I'll talk to him." That's when Jungkook adds, "I need to talk to you all about something."

So, they all look at each other, wondering what could be going on.

Jungkook then says, "You all told me that Taehyung is like that, but he cares for me and loves me. He just doesn't express it verbally. But lately, it feels like even if I'm in his room, he gets angry with me."

So, Jimin says, "You feel that way, but it's not true." Jin interjects, "Yes, Taehyung is like that. He gets angry quickly.If he has done something wrong, I will handle him, okay baby?"

Yoongi then says, "He said something to you?." Jungkook responds, "No, I thought it was just my imagination."

So, the three of them together explain to Jungkook that Taehyung is not like that, he cares too.

However, deep down, they are all afraid of what might happen to Taehyung if Jungkook leaves.

Only Namjoon remains silent, knowing they are lying, and he regrets letting all this happen.

Then, Jungkook smiles and says, "Thanks. If you guys weren't here, I would have gone crazy overthinking."

Jin remarks, "This breakfast is delicious." Jimin adds, "Thanks, Papa. I woke up early and thought to make breakfast for all of you."