19 🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner

Author's pov~

In the morning, Taehyung wakes up, feeling dizzy with pain in his hands.

Standing, he observes Jungkook sleeping on the couch without a blanket. Upon lifting the blanket, he notices Jungkook cradling his stomach.

As soon as the blanket touches Jungkook, he wakes up, locking eyes with Taehyung standing in front of him.

Taehyung asks, "What happened, Jungkook? Why are you sleeping here? You could have gone to bed." Jungkook replies, "I don't know; I just ended up dozing off while sitting."

Taehyung says, "Did I say anything to you after having a drink yesterday I hope I didn't say anything inappropriate? Jungkook nods, his head as no

Taehyung asks, "Dad knows?," to which Jungkook responds, "No, they were sleeping." Taehyung requests, "Jungkook, please, I won't pursue this further, but don't tell them about this."

Jungkook suggests, "Hyung, go take a shower; it's 10 AM." Taehyung replies, "fuck," and opens his shirt, heads to the bathroom.

Then, Taehyung heads to the bathroom, stating, "I'm not showering. Jungkook, arrange my breakfast downstairs, please."

Jungkook gets up and goes downstairs. Jin and Namjoon are already seated at the breakfast table, engaged in conversation.

Seeing Jungkook, both Jin and Namjoon fall silent. Jungkook suggests, "Appa, arrange Taehyung's breakfast. Jin replies, "Sure, I'll arrange yours too."

Jungkook asks, "Yoongi Hyung went to the office?." Jin responds, "No, he didn't. Jimin came early in the morning, and both of them are still sleeping."

Taehyung comes downstairs and starts having breakfast. Jin suggests, "Taehyung, why don't you also take leave today? Yoongi didn't go either." Taehyung responds, "No, I have work. Jin advises, "Try spending some time with Jungkook." Taehyung agrees, "I'll come back early in the evening."

Yoongi and Jimin are sitting on the couch. Jungkook asks, "Hyung, weren't you supposed to come back at night?" Jimin replies, "Yes, but I left the film midway."

Jungkook asks, "Why?" Jimin replies, "I'll tell you later." Jungkook nods,
and then leaves. The driver watches him and asks, "Do you need to go somewhere, son?" Jungkook replies, "Just need to find out where Taehyung was brought from yesterday."

The driver suggests, "Sometimes, it's better not to know certain things." Jungkook responds, "But the truth should always be known."

The driver reveals, "he was at his apartment yesterday, drinking. There was no one else; just a lot of pictures of that girl." Jungkook tears up and says, "Thank you, uncle. I won't tell anyone that you told me."

 The driver advises, "Son, marriage is a significant thing."

Jungkook expresses, "A marriage without love is just a burden," 

and as he enters his room, everyone notices the change in him. Jimin asks, "What happened to him?" Jin responds, "He's not feeling well." When asked, Namjoon speculates, "Maybe he wants to be alone."

Then, Jin and Namjoon also take a seat on the couch. Yoongi asks, "Now tell us, Minnie, what happened?"

Jimin explains, "I was on the shoot, and Lee was giving me strange looks. After a while, Jennie also arrived there."

Then, I was in my green room when she came in and said, "By marrying that strange guy, you all have ruined Taehyung's life."

So, I told her to focus on her work. She replied, "It's not Jennie; it's Jennie mam. Shorty, that's it." Then, I got angry, called her a slut, and she started glaring at me, saying, "Yoongi is so unfortunate to have met you," and that angered me more, so I left the film.