21🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner~

Author's pov

Jungkook, startled by Hoseok knocking at the gate at 11:30, cautiously grabs a knife, contemplating who it might be. Unable to reach Eunwoo, whose phone is switched off, Jungkook hesitates before opening the gate.

Jungkook opens the gate, and the knife slips from his hand as Hoseok stands in front of him. Overwhelmed with emotion, Jungkook, tears streaming down his face, embraces Hoseok in a tight hug.

As Jungkook starts crying, Hoseok speaks, "How could you ever think, Kookie, that you could be a burden on me?"

Jungkook remains silent, tears still flowing, and Hoseok says, "Come with me." Jungkook hesitates, replying, "No, hyung, please." Hoseok insists, "If you love me, come." Jungkook goes inside, grabs his bag with reports and some belongings. and hoseok asks eunwo " you find this place for my brother ?" He tells Hoseok, "This is the only place I could find for 300 won."

Jungkook sits in the car, and Hoseok says, "If you see yourself as a burden, remember, you're my brother you're so precious to me Jungkook nods, expressing his determination to create a better life.

Hoseok arrives at his penthouse and hugs Eunwoo, saying, "If you weren't here, this crazy guy might have ended up somewhere unknown." Eunwoo replies, "He's my friend; I can do at least this much."

 Eunwoo leaves, and Hoseok takes Jungkook inside, saying, "Everything of mine is yours, always remember that. Even if the whole world sees you as a burden, for me, you're still my little Kookie."

Jungkook hugs Hoseok, tears still in his eyes. Hoseok asks, "How many months?" Jungkook replies, "Just completed one." Hoseok says, "We should go to the hospital tomorrow." Jungkook responds, "I went today." Hoseok reassures, "Alright, you've done it. Now, go and get some sleep."

Jungkook says, "Hobi hyung, I'm sorry." Hoseok responds, "It's okay, baby. Go to sleep, and stop thinking about Taehyung."

Afterwards, Jungkook goes to sleep, and Hoseok sits on the couch, lost in thoughts. He messages his secretary, "Come to my office tomorrow, and inform my legal team as well."

Then, he goes to check on Jungkook, finding him asleep as usual, with his hand gently resting on his baby bump.

__________________________________________________________________________

Everyone gathers at the Kim mansion, and Namjoon says, "We'll search for him tomorrow."

Taehyung, tears streaming down his face, says, "All of this is happening because of me."

Jin responds, "Yes, it's because of you. How many times have I told you to forget about Jennie and focus on Jungkook but you never listen why I'm angry I'm the one who start this lies game"

taehyung remember that day when he finally understand what everyone was telling him was the only truth 

_____________________________________________________________________

"A few days ago, when everyone stopped talking to Taehyung, he angrily went to Jennie and Lee's house to demand answers. Why did she broke him all he do is love ?"

Taehyung storms into Jennie's villa and shouts, 'Come downstairs, Jennie, right now!'"

Jennie comes downstairs wearing a red short night dress, and in a sarcastic tone, she says, 'Oh Taehyung, speak up quickly. My husband is about to arrive, and we have some plans on the bed,' and laughs."