27🥀

pic credit to orignal owners~

many people are unable to open this chapter i don't know why that's why I'm re uploading this chapter for 4th time😭😭😭 

i'll update soon please give me some time😭😭😭😭😭😭

Author's pov

Author's pov

Jungkook is playing with Ji Yoon, Namjoon knocks on his room's door, and Jungkook says, 'The door is open,' then Namjoon looks at him with a smile."

 Namjoon stands up and says, 'Are you okay, Kook?' Jungkook nods, then Namjoon, still standing, gently pats Yoonie's cheek, and Jungkook says, 'Uncle, you can sit down.' Namjoon looks at Jungkook in a hurtful manner."

Namjoon sits down and says, 'Why are you calling me uncle?' Jungkook, without making eye contact, says, 'I don't feel like calling you dad for some reason.' Namjoon responds, 'If you feel that way, don't call me dad until you feel like it yourself.'

"Namjoon says, 'I just wanted to tell you one thing, Jungkook. We only got you married to Taehyung so that he wouldn't be alone, but neither Taehyung knew nor did we, but we all love you.' Jungkook looks at him sadly and says, 'When I was driving myself crazy, you didn't tell me.'"

Namjoon says, 'I'm sorry, jin is also very ashamed Jungkook, But we're telling the truth; initially, we just wanted to see Taehyung happy, but now, gradually, we want to see both of you happy together, truly. Please forgive Taehyung and jin .'"

Jungkook doesn't say anything, and Ji Yoon starts crying. Then Jungkook tries to comfort him by holding him in his arms, but he doesn't stop crying. Then Namjoon suggests taking her outside, so Jungkook nods in agreement."

"They both go outside, but Ji Yoon doesn't stop crying. Then jin comes out of his bedroom t and says, 'First adopt a child and then go shopping with your husband,' I'm pretty sure that shorty idiot must have forgotten to feed him milk How can someone leave such a young child hungry, especially when they know how mischievous the child is? Let them come; I'll tell them a lesson."

Jungkook asks, 'Where is his milk bottle?' Namjoon slaps his forehead and picks up the bottle, saying, 'Here it is.'

Jungkook says, 'Let me do it, I'll feed him' Namjoon replies, 'No, let me do it, I'll feed him please.' As soon as he tries to put the bottle in Ji Yoon's mouth, all the milk spills out onto Ji Yoon's face and Jungkook's clothes."

Ji Yoon starts crying louder, and Jungkook tries to calm him down, while jin glaring at Namjoon and shouting, 'Didn't you see the bottle cap was open? Is everyone in this house crazy?' Namjoon calmly says, 'Sweetheart, I didn't see it.'"