10🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner -

Author's pov~

"After that, the next day arrives, and Jungkook and Taehyung, ready, come downstairs."

 both of them head to the airport, where they hug namjoon, holding Taehyung's hands. Namjoon,says, 'Thank you, son Thanks for giving your life another chance; take care, of Jungkook ."

"Taehyung nods, and then both of them sit at the airport. Jungkook tightly holds Taehyung's hand and closes his eyes."

"Taehyung looks at him, and he seems scared, trembling."

 Taehyung says, 'Is this your first time on a flight?' Jungkook replies, 'Yes, the first time.' Taehyung then says, 'But you're so rich; haven't your parents ever taken you on vacation?'"

 Jungkook says, 'No, my dad was always busy.' Taehyung responds, 'Okay, hold my hand,' and he tightly holds Jungkook's hand as well."

Then the flight takes off. Taehyung, who arrived late at night, feels sleepy and rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder, drifting off to sleep."

Jungkook smiles with a rabbit-like grin as he looks at Taehyung, thinking that if this closeness is a dream, he's ready to stay in this dream."

A few hours later, they land in London, take a taxi, and check into their hotel.

The manager smiles upon seeing Jungkook, and when taehyung asks to have his bags taken to the room, the manager is distracted, continuously staring at Jungkook. Taehyung snaps his fingers to get the manager's attention."

Then, the manager is suddenly taken aback and says, 'Yes, sir, yes, sir.' He escorts them to their room, and Taehyung closes the door, leaving Jungkook in awe with his mouth wide open."

"The room is quite spacious with a bed adorned with bedsheets, and there are petals strewn along the path. It's a honeymoon suite."

There's a private pool attached, and there's a gift hamper on the bed. Taehyung suggests, 'If you want, open the hamper, then we can change and take some rest.'"

 Jungkook sits on the bed and opens the hamper. It contains a bottle of red wine and various other items.

There's also a packet with 'strawberry' written on it. Jungkook opens it, and Taehyung watches to see what's inside."

they turn out to be packets of condoms. Jungkook is puzzled because there are no pictures, but Taehyung understands. Jungkook shows them to Taehyung and asks, 'What are these?'"

 Taehyung without makes a eye contact with and says, 'Condoms.' They slip from Jungkook's hands, and he responds, 'I'm going to take a shower.'"

 Jungkook quickly goes to the bathroom, feeling embarrassed. Taehyung removes the hamper from the bed, places it on the side table, and lies down."

Taehyung thinks and calls Yoongi, saying, 'Hyung, we've arrived.' Jimin adds from the background, 'Call us after you're settled, go and enjoy. And make sure to let Jungkook rest after each round; it's his first time, poor guy.'"

Upon Hearing Jimin's words, Taehyung bites his lower lip."

Yoongi says, 'Alright,take some relax, then go out for a stroll. And take care of Jungkook.

Taehyung says okay, and then Jungkook calls out from bathroom, 'My clothes have fallen down. Can you please hand another from the bag to me?'"

 Taehyung says, 'Okay, I'll give them, wait.' He goes over, opens Jungkook's bag, and while searching for clothes, he finds baby oil in his hands. Taehyung laughs and says, 'Baby oil is suitable for the baby.'