30🥀

pic credits to it's original owner ~

Author's pov

Taehyung cries silently."

Taehyung gently strokes Jungkook's hair, while catching a glimpse of Jungkook's pink face in the dim light."

"I never knew if I loved Jennie, but with you, I feel a different kind of attachment, Jungkookie."

"Then Taehyung stays up all night without sleeping, and in the morning when Jungkook sees Taehyung, he looks exactly like he did the day he found out Taehyung didn't love him and that he was pregnant."

Jungkook says, "are you okay ?," and Taehyung nods, smiling, replying, "Yes, ."

as Taehyung is leaving, he asks, "How's the pain in your feet and back?" Jungkook replies, "It's fine." Taehyung then asks about the pain in his nipples, making Jungkook blush and respond shyly, "That's fine too."

Taehyung remains completely silent all the day, his mind troubled by the thought that Jungkook might leave after the delivery He's unable to figure out what he should do next.

Then he goes inside, and Jungkook is laughing while watching TV, but as soon as he sees Taehyung, he becomes quiet. Taehyung feels bad about it and says, "Jungkook, why don't you ever laugh in front of me? You laugh while watching TV and even with Jimin, but not with me."

Jungkook says, "Once, you were busy with something, and I laughed while watching TV in the room, and you said my laughter irritates you, so I stopped."

Taehyung's heart breaks hearing this; he remembers saying many things to Jungkook, and now he feels helpless, realizing he can't do anything but regret his actions.

Jungkook tries to get up, and Taehyung helps him. Jungkook goes to the bathroom, and Taehyung's tears start falling as he says, "I don't deserve him. Why would anyone want to stay with me Especially when he has Eunwoo."

Jungkook comes back and sits on the bed to take his medicine. At that moment, Taehyung says, "Jungkook, will you ever forgive me?" Jungkook remains silent and doesn't say anything.

Taehyung is about to leave Jungkook's room, he says, "If you need anything, call the maid. I have some work to do."

Taehyung is about to take out a bottle of alcohol from the fridge, Namjoon says, "Put it back, Taehyung. You won't drink; it'll worsen your health." Taehyung responds, "I'm feeling helpless dad" and he puts his hand on his heart. He then hugs Namjoon and starts crying.