25🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner~

Just look at these babies 🫶🥹

do comments 🔪🔪😇

Author's pov ~

Jungkook has been staying there for over a month now, and he's 3.5 months pregnant. His baby bump is showing slightly more, and he spends most of his time alone, occasionally playing with Yoonie. Jimin manages to talk to him as well,

not holding any grudges despite his circumstances, as Jimin always manages to make him laugh with his jokes. It's quite challenging for jungkook to keep Jimin away from him

He talks to the rest of them in a very rude manner, especially Namjoon, Jin,

and for Yoongi, he always seen him as his  Hobi hyung how he feel him safe, and because of the presence of little baby ji Yoon, Jungkook sometimes talks to Yoongi.

He can't bring himself to forgive Jin and Namjoon, even though both of them had convinced him that they considered him their own son. Now, he feels they only loved Taehyung.

In all these months, they all took great care of Jungkook, ensuring he lacked nothing. He doesn't want to admit it, but he's somewhat happy. He wants to believe that all of this is true, but he's afraid of being foolish again.

At this moment, Jungkook keeps his reports handy for a hospital visit, while Taehyung sits on the couch, looking at him affectionately. Jungkook feels like Taehyung is shielding him like a cover.

Then Jungkook, sit on the bed with a pout, notices Taehyung quickly moving to sit on the floor. Jungkook looks at him with wide, questioning eyes and asks, "What happened?"

Taehyung answers, "Don't tie your shoelaces, Jungkook, I'll do it for you." Jungkook responds, "There's no need,

but Taehyung insists, "You're pregnant, how will you bend?" Jungkook nods, and Taehyung helps him tie his shoelaces.

Then, Taehyung grabs Jungkook's reports and says, "Let's go." Jungkook stands up, and the two of them head out together.

Just then, Yoon rushes towards them, and Jungkook is about to bend down to pick him up, but Taehyung quickly lifts ji Yoon and plants a kiss on his puffy cheeks.