13 🥀

Pics credit to it's original owner

Author's pov

Taehyung sees Jungkook, he is shocked, and his breath catches. Then, Jungkook asks him, "Hyung, whose call is it at this late hour?"

So, Taehyung says, "It's from the office," and then Jungkook asks, "Where did you keep your bags after coming back from the trip?"

Then, Taehyung says, "It's next to the wardrobe." Jungkook goes there, starts opening the bag, taking out items one by one.

At that moment, Taehyung glances at him, debates ignoring it but can't resist, and finally says, "Jungkook, don't do this work the maid will do it in tomorrow morning. You go to sleep."

Then, Jungkook insists, "No, I'll do it," as he continues taking things out of the bag. Taehyung, sitting down, decides he's had enough and zips up the bag, saying, "You're tired. Don't bother. Maid will do it."

Then, Jungkook also stands up, blushing, because Taehyung has been paying more attention to him lately.

Then, they both lie down on the bed, Taehyung closes his eyes and lies straight, while Jungkook looks at him and inches closer.

Then, Jungkook gets very close to Taehyung's face and says, "Hyung, did you fall asleep?"

Taehyung replies, "No."

Jungkook says, "Can we cuddle each other?" Taehyung looks at him and asks, "Why?"

So, Jungkook shyly says, "Remember when we first made love in London? You held me so lovingly, and that night I had the best sleep ever."

Then, Taehyung says, "No," and turns to the other side, falling asleep.

Feeling upset, Jungkook thinks, "he must be tired," and he lies down, looking at Taehyung's back, hoping that at least Taehyung loves him even if they don't talk much.

Then, Jungkook also falls asleep, thinking about how well his life is going, unaware of certain secrets that could potentially ruin it.

IN MORNING-

The morning arrives, birds chirp, sunlight filters in. Namjin couple is still asleep, having arrived late from the function. Yoongi gets ready for the office, and Jimin prepares for his shooting.

Jimin is getting ready in front of the mirror, wearing a black shirt and a coat. Suddenly, Yoongi comes from behind, wraps his arms around Jimin's waist, and rests his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

Then, Yoongi says, "Minnie, why do you look so sexy even in the morning?" Jimin responds, "Firstly, I'm not sexy; I'm a sexy cutie lovely. Secondly, I take a good shower I'm not like you," Jimin replies playfully.."

Then, Yoongi bites his neck, and Jimin says, "I'll have a mark; there's a shooting today."

Then, they both head to the dining table for breakfast, eagerly waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook to join them.

Then, Taehyung gets ready, and Jungkook says, "Hyung."

Taehyung responds, "Say it, I'm listening."

 Jungkook says, "I haven't met Hobi much; can I could go see him."

Taehyung says, "Go ahead, and don't ask me before making any decisions. It's up to you."

Then, Jungkook suggests, "If you come with me, it would be nice." Taehyung responds, "I have work at the office."

Jungkook then suggests, "We can go in the evening, and you can head straight to the office in the morning." Taehyung firmly says, "No, I don't want to go."

I CAN'T BEG YOU TO LOVE ME🥀   TAEKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें