12🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

Ignore the mistakes

Author's pov ~

After that sinful yet beautiful night, in the morning, Jungkook is on white sheets. He doesn't see Taehyung next to him, so he looks around the room. Suddenly, he moves a bit, and he feels pain in his body.

At that moment, Jungkook blushes thinking about the night, but suddenly, he becomes sad wondering why Taehyung is not beside him. He gets up from the bed, stumbles on his feet, and experiences pain in his lower region.

Then, he slowly goes to the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror. His chest is covered in hickeys, and his nipples are bright red.

He then sits in the bathtub, finding some relief as the water soothes his body.

Meanwhile ~

Then, taehyung goes to anna's room, and upon seeing him, Anna blushes.

Taehyung says, " you like me," and Anna, seductively placing a finger on his chest, says, "Didn't you know?"

So, Taehyung says 'i didn't know and stop be in your delusional state. He removes her finger, and then Anna says, "Taehyung, I've liked you for a long time, for real."

So, Taehyung says, "but I've never liked you, and you're not a person with my interests."

So, Anna says, "Then tell me, what can I do to make you interested in me?"

So, Taehyung says, "I am married, stay away from both Jungkook and me."

Anna responds, "Oh, don't joke. It's not like you don't love him. You eyes tells everything even your behaviour He's just your responsibility."

So, Taehyung says, "That's what I'm saying, snap out of your delusions."

Anna says, "I'll keep you happier than him," and Taehyung replies, "Goodbye, I just wanted to tell you to stay away from us." Anna grabs his hand and says, "he a slut and dumbo what he have that I don't " Taehyung looks at her with anger.

Then, grabbing her by the neck, Taehyung says, "If you speak nonsense about Jungkook, I won't spare you. Remember that This is your first and last warning. You won't escape next time," Taehyung warns sternly. ."

Then, Taehyung leaves her room and goes back to his own. Meanwhile, Jungkook is sitting on the bed, tying his shoelaces.

Taehyung looks at him, silently puts his charger in the bag, deciding to ignore Jungkook. Just as he turns away, Jungkook stands right in front of him.up.

Jungkook suddenly hugs him, resting his head on Taehyung's chest, and asks, "Hyung, where did you go so early in the morning?"

Taehyung replies, "Nothing, i was just getting some fresh air ," as he doesn't hug him back.

So, Taehyung says, "I've packed our bags; we're leaving. Our flight is in 7 hours."

Jungkook says, "Okay," and they both leave the room. Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand as they walk.
Jungkook is doing all this because he feels that Taehyung loves him, especially after their intimate moment yesterday make him believe that his husband loves him for sure.

Jungkook is happy, while Taehyung is troubled because he came to London to alleviate his guilt, but it seems to have only intensified.

Then they check out of the hotel and head to the car.

Then, Jungkook suggests, "Hyung, can we go to London Bridge before heading to the airport?" Taehyung agrees.

They both get off at the bridge. Jungkook, once again, looks around like an innocent child, while Taehyung is caught in a web of guilt.