15🥀

Pic credit to it's original 

Author's pov-

Yoongi goes to his room after eating, and been feeling tense since morning. He tries calling him 187 times, but Taehyung doesn't answer.

He knows where Taehyung might be, but he's not going there because he's afraid of encountering Taehyung in an angry state.

He then calls Jimin, who picks up after one ring. Yoongi asks, "What are you doing, baby?" Jimin replies, "Nothing, just sitting in the car after the shoot. I'll be home by night."

 Yoongi says, "Shall you meet Jennie?" Jimin responds, "No, not now. By the way, is Taehyung  home?." Yoongi adds, "I don't know, Jungkook seems really sad." Jimin says, "What can we do now?"

 Yoongi says, "Jimin, don't you think something wrong is happening with Jungkook?" Jimin replies, "No, we love Jungkook, and Taehyung will also understand and respect him one day, sooner or later."

Yoongi says, "If you think so..." Jimin simply replies, "Bye, Yoongi," and ends the call.

They both know that only Taehyung has the answer to this.

MEANWHILE-

Jungkook goes to his room, tries on the lingerie, looks at himself in the mirror, and wonders how he can wear it like this.

The dress is snug on his body, revealing his chest area, and it accentuates his backside, more than half of which is visible.

When everything is visible, why do people still choose to wear such outfits?

He thinks that Jimin hyung has a more attractive body than him, so those clothes might look better on Jimin. He feels that even his regular clothes don't look good on him.

He then takes off the dress, contemplating that he can't wear it. He wonders what to do now.

Jungkook opens the wardrobe and sees a white shirt, sparking an idea in his mind.

He wets his hair, leaves only his boxer shorts, and removes all his other clothes.

He puts on the white shirt, thinking, "I've worn it, and it's not like Hyung will come today anyway."

He calls Taehyung, thinking, "I might as well hear a bit of scolding."

Taehyung answers the call, saying, "I'll be there in 1 hour," and then hangs up. Jungkook smiles.

Jungkook blushes as he thinks about his first experience with love-making.

Then, Jungkook contemplates what he'll say to Taehyung. Whether to suggest, "Hyung, let's have sex,"no no  Jungkook decides to think of something else.

He speaks to himself, reflecting on his thoughts.

Then Jungkook thinks, "We're both married. I'll suggest, let's  do this."
No, how can I say that?

He keeps thinking as Taehyung enters the room, and Jungkook, not understanding anything, ends up hugging Taehyung.

He places his head on Taehyung's chest, holding his hands around his waist. Taehyung is completely shocked and then starts feeling angry.

jungkook say in low voice," I miss you hyung' let's make love tonight"

Taehyung pushes Jungkook away, angrily saying, "DO YOU HAVE ANY SHAME, JUNGKOOK?" in a loud voice.