23🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

Why so cute 🥹🫠

Author's pov~

Everyone looks shocked at Jungkook, and Taehyung says, 'okay, Jungkook, I won't upset you this time.'

Hoseok says, "No, Jungkook, you're not going anywhere with this guy. How many lies has he told you ? Have you forgotten, Jungkook?"

Jungkook says, "I'm doing all this for my unborn baby. After delivery, if I feel like our relationship can't work out, then Taehyung will have to give me custody of the baby under any circumstances. He will never claim rights over the child."

Taehyung says, "But he's my baby too, Jungkook. You can't do this." And Jungkook responds, "The way I felt with you, I won't let my child feel the same way, just like a burden or responsibility.

Jungkook continues, "If you're not okay with it, it's okay. We can leave it to the court."

Taehyung has no way out because he only wants Jungkook's forgiveness right now, so he says, "It's okay, Jungkook, just until delivery."

Hoseok says, "Okay, let's do the paperwork then," and Taehyung responds, "What's the point of paperwork?" Hoseok then says "I don't trust you."

Taehyung nods, and Hoseok instructs his lawyer to proceed with the paperwork. Then, looking at Eunwoo, he says, "you'll get married soon I promise, and you can meet Jungkook anytime, okay?"

Taehyung says, "What's the need for marriage now?" Then Hoseok responds, "As far as you're concerned, I believe Jungkook is going to leave you because I can't see any hope in your relationship."

Then Jungkook stands up and goes to his room, with Hoseok following behind. At that moment, Eunwoo grabs Taehyung by the collar and says, "If you hurt him or say anything unnecessary this time, it won't end well."

Then Taehyung pushes him away and says, "Who do you think you are to say this to me?" Eunwoo responds, "I am going to be his husband.

Taehyung says, "You don't live in delusion it's not right place," and Eunwoo responds, "When you don't love him, what else do you want?" Taehyung then says, "I regret everything I do to him but I'll earn his forgiveness and his love."

Hoseok goes inside and says, "Why are you doing this, Kookie? Let it go, you'll get custody."

At that moment, Jungkook takes a deep breath and says, "Hyung, I don't want regrets later. I don't want my child to ever feel like we could have been a family together."

Then after a while, the paperwork is completed, and everyone goes downstairs. Hoseok hugs Jungkook, and Eunwoo joins in too.

And Taehyung looks away and says, "Shall we go?"

Hoseok says, "Okay, go ahead, but if there's any trouble, call me."

As Jungkook gets into the car, Taehyung starts driving. Then Taehyung asks, "Which hospital are you're going for check ups ?" Jungkook responds, "City Hospital," and looks out of the window.

Taehyung says, "How many months has it been?" Jungkook responds, "1.5 months," and then Taehyung gives him a sweet smile.

This was perhaps his first genuine smile, but now it was too late. Jungkook, who used to long for a smile, now feared that he might make a fool of himself by seeking love again.

Taehyung says, "How's the baby's condition?" Jungkook replies, "he's fine." Taehyung responds, "You should've gained some weight, you look very thin. Are you sure you're okay?"

Jungkook replies, "No, I'm fine. You're just seeing it that way."

Jungkook, who has lost his appetite, whose cuts hurt more in his heart than on his hands, who loved someone so much, only to see him love someone else, lives solely for the sake of his unborn child.

Taehyung says, "I'll ask Appa to make something special for you tell me what do you want to eat." Jungkook responds, "No, I don't feel like it."

Taehyung enters the Kim mansion with Jungkook, and they both get out of the car and ring the doorbell. Jin opens the gate, smiles upon seeing Jungkook, and gives him a tight hug, but Jungkook doesn't hug him back.

Jin says, "I'm glad you're here, Jungkook." Then Jungkook says, "I'm feeling uncomfortable," and Jin releases him from the hug.

Jin says, "Sorry, I got too happy seeing you. Is the baby okay?" Jungkook nods, then enters inside, with many flashbacks running through his mind.

Jimin is seen sitting on the sofa with Jiyoon in his lap, and he smiles upon seeing Jungkook.

Jimin stands up and asks "How are you?" Taehyung responds, "He's fine, why are we all talking the same?"

Jin says, "I thought you would never forgive us." But then Jungkook says, "I need to rest." Taehyung responds, "Okay, let's go to the room." Jungkook says, "We'll stay in separate rooms. I don't want to stay in your room."

Jin is about to speak, but Taehyung says, "Okay, let's take a room downstairs." Then Taehyung moves to grab Jungkook's bag, but Jungkook takes it himself and looks at Jimin, asking, "What's his name?" Jimin smiles and says, "Jiyoon."

Jungkook says, "It's a cute name," and he heads to the room Taehyung pointed out, closing the door behind him.

Taehyung tells everything to Jin, who says, "You did the right thing, Taehyung. We shouldn't bother him anymore. Whatever he wants to do, let him do."

Jimin says, "That's right, Taehyung. Don't hurt him this time. This is your last chance in your life don't do anything which made jungkook to go away with your child."

___________________________________________________________________

I still can't believe I reached 14k reads thanks for your support 🥹 I love you y'all 💓

What do y'all think should i finish this book soon as possible or give more details 😉

Here we go with most shortest chapter I'm sorry I'm trying my best

Do you like the story line 😁

Any thoughts about taehyung 's character?

Check out my other stories as well

Bye bunnies 🥹🫶

Love yourself 💜