22🥀

Pic credit to it's original owner ~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My babies 🫶🥹

Author's pov

Jungkook watches in shock, and Hobi says, 'Eunwoo is a good guy; he'll take care of you.'"

"Jungkook says, 'But how can I marry him?' Then Hoseok says, 'You can marry him, Jungkook. Eunwoo likes you.'"

"Then Jungkook says, 'No, hyung, you're mistaken. He never said that.' Hoseok replies, 'He never said it, but he does it, Jungkook.'"

Jungkook says, 'I'm pregnant. Why would he even do it?' Then Hoseok says, 'If you want to keep this baby.' Jungkook starts crying, and Hoseok hugs him to comfort him."

"Hoseok says, 'Jungkook, this is a child, it comes with responsibility, but you can also start a new beginning with Eunwoo.' Jungkook, crying, says, 'No, hyung, I want this baby. I'll definitely leave from here.'"

Hoseok says, 'Jungkook, why are you talking about leaving? I'm speaking for your well-being.' Jungkook says, 'Hyung, I want this baby, please.' Hoseok kisses his forehead and says, 'Alright, I'll talk to Eunwoo about marriage.'"

Jungkook says, 'No, he won't raise someone else's child.' Hoseok says, 'He's a good guy, I'll talk to him.' Hoseok then asks, 'If Eunwoo agrees to accept this baby, are you ready to get married?'"

Jungkook doesn't say anything, and then Hoseok says, 'If Eunwoo agrees, just think, Kookie, you'll have a father for your baby, and Eunwoo is also a very good person.'"

Hoseok asks, 'You trust me, right? You and your baby won't have any problems. Tell me, Jungkook, are you ready?' Jungkook responds, 'Alright, but I'll raise this baby.'"

Hobi hugs him and says, 'Thanks for making this decision. I'll talk to him tomorrow.'"

"Then Jungkook goes to his room and falls asleep, pondering whether what he's doing is right."

_________________________________________

"The next morning, Jungkook is woken up by the maid, and after freshening up, he has breakfast. He wonders why he doesn't realize that eunwo likes him.

"Just then, the doorbell rings, and Jungkook hesitantly goes to open it, finding his parents there. Seeing them, Jungkook gets scared and steps back. Then his mother says, 'First, you get kick out from Kim's house, right? Then you manipulated your brother to take back all the shares, didn't you?'

Jungkook says, 'I don't know what you're talking about.' Then his father grabs him by the hair and pushes him forward, saying, 'what are you planning jungkook ?'"

his mother says, 'We're facing so much loss because of you. You bring bad luck wherever you go, Jungkook. You're always getting kicked out from wherever you go.'"