32🥀

Author's pov

Author's pov

While everyone sat silently, tears welled up in their eyes without a word, then Jimin spoke, "Tae, what's going on with you? go meet the baby because You won't even be able to meet your son."

Taehyung replied, "Hyung, you know, I wasn't fond of kids that much, but when I saw my baby, it felt like I just want to hug him all day and not let anyone touch him, like he might fall."

Jin sits beside him and says, "When you were two months old, I held you in my hands for the first time, and it felt like you would fall, and Yoongi started walking when he was two years old because I was afraid something might happen to both of you i was scared of losing you and yoongi."

Jin says, "Taehyung, go talk to Jungkook once. Tell him to forgive you, even if he hates me, but maybe he still loves you." 

Taehyung replies, "If i went inside then I couldn't let him go. I started crying and hugged him tightly, not willing to let Jin go."

Jin says, "Tell Jungkook to go and shift to another house with you, and focus solely on fixing your relationship." Taehyung responds, "Jungkook wants to stay with his family. On the first day he came to this house, he was observing everything so attentively. Perhaps, he was trying to find that love here that his parents never gave him."

Namjoon says, "Stop crying, everyone is leaving. Send them off with a smile. We are sad too, but Jungkook is starting a new life, isn't he?"

So Taehyung wipes away his tears and says, "Let's let him go where he and his son will be happy. Besides pain, I haven't given him anything anyway. And Jimin hyung, please bring Yoonie from the room. He won't say but he wants to meet Yoonie before he leaves." Jimin nods and goes to fetch ji Yoon from the room.

Jungkook keeps holding onto his baby, crying, and Hoseok puts his hand on his head, saying, "are you Sure, Jungkook, you're confident about this ?" Jungkook replies, "Hyung, please, are you upset?" Hoseok stands and puts his hand on Jungkook's head, saying, "Jungkook, do you still love that jerk?" Jungkook nods in agreement.

Hoseok sighs and says, "And that jerk?" Jungkook responds, "He promised on the baby's life that he loves me too, and I've been seeing him cry a lot lately."

Hoseok says, "Okay, then you stay here." Jungkook remains silent and shake his head as no. Hoseok asks, "But why?" Jungkook pouts and tearfully says, "None of them asked me to stay." He continues crying, 

 Hoseok asks, "Are you sure?" Jungkook replies with a nod, indicating that he will be happy staying here.

Hoseok opens the gate and steps out of the room, where everyone is standing. Taehyung quickly wipes away his tears, and Hoseok rushes over, grabbing his collar, and shouts, "Do you love Jungkook?"

Everyone is left in shock, and Namjoon intervenes, saying, "What's wrong, Hoseok? Calm down, talk nicely." Hoseok looks into Taehyung's eyes and asks, "Do you love him?" Taehyung nods in fear.