Chapter 32

~Zayn's POV~

Sister?

....His sister?!?!

Oh the sweet, SWEET irony.

My mind was reeling through thoughts of previous night, anything that could ensure that this girl as the girl that I supposedly slept with that night. I look to Cody and he's looking up at me his breathing irregular, Jack and Josh and looking between Delilah, Cody, and I, and Delilah watching me.

I try extremely hard to comprehend but the more I think about it, the simpler it becomes. I cheated on Reign. And the person it happens to be is the guy that made my ex cheat on me's sister. I look back at the girl and she winks at me. I shake my head.

"Are you SURE I'm the one you...ya know..." She groans.

"Yes Zayn. I'd remember those tattoos and that face-" she says gently slapping my cheek. "Anywhere," her smile is genuine. I let out an awkward laugh and I couldn't help the small smile that took over my face and I look to Cody and his eye light up like a flame and he grabs my collar and slams me against the wall. Jack and Josh jump up to their feet and Delilah gets scared and jumps back.

"'Bragging about how good she was?' You fucking creep, I'll kill you!" Cody pushed his forearm against my neck in place of his hand, making any and all air unable to get in.

Wow the security in the school is terrible.

"..help.." I strain out as they yell at Cody to stop. I try to pry his arm from my throat, but I'm losing strength.

He's trying to kill me. He is going to kill me.

"Hey!" I hear shouts and moments later his grip is gone and I fall coughing my lungs out. My vision is blurry but I see a hand offering me help up. God it feels like last night all over again, you know without the constant need to throw up. I hold my stomach with my eyes screwed shut.

"Oh there it is," I say as the urge to throw up rises. I grab the offering hand and am hauled up and see Louis' face. I immediately wrap my arms around him. He laughs pushing me off him and because I'm still weak my back hits the wall pretty hard.

"Shit," he whispered and he helped me off the wall. "What the hell happened dude? I'm walking out of class taking a stroll trying to see if I should just skip or not and I heard yelling so I went to check it out and I see you getting choked out..." He says running out of breath. My breaths are hard and irregular.

"Apparently....we can't go anywhere...without trying to be killed," I laughed slowly.

"Cmon I'm taking you to the nurse bud," he says patting my back.

"Okay...don't tell them...anything," and I fell.

~Louis' P.O.V~

"Great," I face palm as I bend down and try to shake him awake.

"Zayn? Yo Zayn!" I sighed when he didn't respond, but light snores could be heard from him and I laughed.

After minutes of shaking him and a few light slaps he jolts awake. I laugh as he rubs his eyes.

"You good?" I snicker and he punches my arm. Wow they really have to up the security in this place.

"Yeah...yeah I'm...No...no I'm not," he puts his face in his hands and sighs. He stands up shaking his head.

"Mind telling me why someone was choking you out?" I ask again. He mumbles something under his breath.

"What?!" I yell at him.

"His sister! The guys sister....I slept with her..." He says slower and I try to un-hear him. He cheated.

He cheated on Regin.

I sigh and put my face in my hand trying not to scream at him at the top of my lungs. If I did anything like that he could see the fact that I still like her. I think of possible ways to say...ask without sounding like I'm totally against him which at this point I kind of am.

"W-why?" I struggle out, and he shakes his head.

"I-I was drunk and-"

"Of course you were fucking drunk! You apparently can't go anywhere or fucking do anything without drinking yourself into a fucking stupor first!" I try to control my anger, but it's not happening. "The one fucking person that happens to mean the world to you and you mean the world to them is the one you hurt the most? You're a fucking disgrace and you make me sick.." I whisper the last part and then stand up and walk back to class my head rumbling with thoughts things to still say to him to get it through his skull that there's no way he can lie through this one.

I reach back to class sooner than I hoped and took my seat. I sighed and begun to copy the notes on the board that had piled up since I left.

"That was a long potty break. Have fun?" She asks me and I look over to her. Her smile brightly shining, and her skin as pure as milk. Her curly hair put up in a ponytail flashing the rest of her untamed beauty.

"Well, kind of except the fact that I came back to class," I lean over my seat to whisper to her smiling.

"Well why di-"

"Mr.Tomlinson, Ms.Summers anything you want to share with the class?" The teacher pointed us out In front of the whole class, and seconds later every eye was on us. We straighten ourselves back in our seat and kept our eyes towards the board.

"No sir," I say calmly and he eyes both of us before returning back to the board and finishing his lecture.

Class ends roughly 30 minutes after that and we walk out together idly chit-chatting and as soon as I walk out the classroom door Zayn is waiting. I freeze as Reign gets excited to see him even though she tries to hide it because of what she suspects I guess. Unfortunately we didn't get into great detail because of that fucking teacher. I watch him as he puts his arms around her and she tries to push him off like she doesn't want his embrace, when she knows she does. She's just trying to convince herself she doesn't but at the end of the day she loves him, and she can't simply push it away although now, would be the ideal time to do so.

"Lou?" I jump at her voice pulling me out my thoughts.

"Huh?" I say back not sure if they were talking to me before also.

"We're going bowling tonight with a few friends, you coming?" She asks me softly and I simply nod. To be honest I would rather be anywhere else than near that asshole Zayn right now, but I'll go, for her.

"Sweet! I'll text you where we're gonna meet up, later," She waves, a smile on her face, and trots off leaving Zayn behind her.

I look to Zayn who has been watching me this whole time with unease. I scoff and walk the opposite way not wanting to here a bullshit excuse about how he didn't mean it, or it was a mistake, because no matter what he says he still did it.

Poor Reign...
___________
Next chapter is gonna be really good guys stay tuned!

Love you guys!!

~Shay :D