Chapter 28

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I held my head trying so hard to open my eyes without them stinging like hell. I look up, after my blurry vision begins to clear up and realize I couldn't see anything anyway, it's pitch fucking black. I try to think back to what the hell happened and how I ended up in this chair, but when the only thing I remember is walking into that house with Cody, seeing Riley with a bunch of other girls I had history with, then having my first drink in the kitchen. After that it's a blur. I groan running my hands through my hair.

"Good Morning Sunshine," I hear near me. I look to the far left of me and see Harry sitting in a chair his feet kicked up on the mini table, his phone in his casted arm, and his eyes on me. I sit up resisting the urge to throw up all over the floor.

"If I had a quarter for every time I woke up to those exact words..." I say putting my face in my hands to try and ease the headache that's killing me right now. He breathed out a laugh and I looked up instantly spotting the water. I grab it and drink it down faster than ever before. My head pain subsides in the slightest as soon as I place the cup down. I rest my eyes for a minute then soon after fall back to sleep.

~•~

"Ah!" I gasp looking around franticly. My surroundings look familiar but I don't remember where I am. I start to laugh to myself trying to convince myself that I had a dream where Harry was watching over me. I look over to my left and sure enough Harry is over in the couch next to me sleeping one arm covering his eyes the other hanging off the couch. I guess it wasn't a dream. I get off the couch I was on and walked around the house. When I reached the staircase I see a portrait with a women, and small child and I picked it up to observe it closer. The woman was utterly beautiful, she had wavy blonde hair and her smile was amazing. The small girl she held looked just like her same hair same smile but her eyes were open. Unlike the woman holding her, the little girls eyes could be seen and they were a vibrant blue, probably the cutest little girl I've ever seen. I touch the picture tracing the boarder with my fingers.

"You like it?" I heard making me jump and nearly drop the picture. I look to the kitchen doorway to see Mr.Summers watching me.

"Mr. Summers? What are you..." I looked at him then around the house again and feel like slapping myself because I didn't realize before, I was at Reigns house. He walks toward me taking the picture gently from me a coffee cup in his other hand. He places it back in its place and observes it as I once was.

"She's beautiful," I say and a small smile grows on his face. "Who is that? Like distant family or something?" I say and he looks back to me then back at the picture.

"That's my wife," he says touching the lady's face in the picture. To say I was surprised would be an understatement.

"Holy crap. She hot as hell! But wait if that was your wife, then that little girl..."

"Yup, that's my little Reign," he smiled as he looked at the picture. I looked at it and studied the picture. How have I not seen this before? I heard of her mothers passing but I've never seen her before, they look like they would've been an even more amazing family if she was still around. I sigh sticking my hands in my pockets trying to push away the overwhelming emotions that seem to come over me. Mr. Summers looks to me and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright no need to get all emotional," he says pushing my shoulder in the most un-soothing way possible. I look to him and sniffle.

"Thanks?" He starts to walk back up the stairs and he stops to turn and look at me.

"I'll deal with you dating my daughter," he turns and proceeds up the stairs. My curiosity began to kill me, but I shouldn't even dare...

"Why?" I ask watching him and he stops. He sighs but doesn't turn around.

"I look at that picture everyday and same emotions always come over me," I look down at the picture he's referencing then back to him. "Today I saw those same emotions in your eyes. You love my daughter as much as I do, and I see that now," He begins up the stairs and I smile.

"Thank you, Mr.Summers," I say and he looks to me and nods before disappearing upstairs. I smiled and heading up those same stairs to go see Reign.

________
I felt like the beef needed to be squashed. So here's a short chapter for you guys. Enjoy!! ^-^

Vote and Comment!

Love you guys soooooo much!

~Shaydizzle 😎