Chapter 21

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I park in the parking spot that is become familiar to me during the last five months. I turn off the car and run my hand through my hair spiking it gently. I question myself as to why am here instead of with Reign whose probably crying her eyes out.

"God I'm an asshole,"I say putting my face in my hands before slamming my hands against the wheel of preparing to get out of the car.

Whoa, Déjà vu.

I shake my head before running my hands over my hair deciding not to look like most of the douche bags at the bar with leather jackets and spiky hair. I walk through the doors, passing two giggling girls on the way in, only to be greeted by the annoying house music they play every day. I walked further in only to see Louis, the only guy in the bar with the phone glued to his ear. I hear him laughing really hard over the music, probably talking to Eleanor.

"Oh, w-where am I?" He stutters and looks up and spots me. "Oh I'm at Zayn's, he just has the music up really loud," He says into the phone obviously glad I showed up.

"I thought he was supposed to be mine on the weekends?" I yelled into the phone and Louis swatted at me. I began to laugh and took a seat in the stool next to him. I began to look around wondering where Liam was because Louis never came without Liam or me.

"Zayn!" I jumped and looked to Louis who was killing himself with laughter, I smiled lightly hitting him in he shoulder. "I'm all yours, so what's up? How you been? It's been like three weeks since we've hung out," Louis smiled putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I've been good bro," I sorta lie asking the bartender for a drink for me and Louis.

"And Reign?" He questions while thanking the bartender.

"Probably hating my guts," I say more to myself than to him. Louis shook his head and began checking the time on his watch. I watched him curiously wondering what the hell was wrong with him.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I was just making sure we didn't skip backwards in time five months," He laughed taking sips of his drink. I never noticed how much we actually drank. We never seemed to go three days without visiting a bar before, and frankly I don't think it's a habit Id want to pick up again, but it's times like these that a drink is all I have to cool my nerves.

"Hn," I chuckled softly to myself as I span my drink in circles not yet taking a drink of it. Louis took another drink of his liquid.

Hours past before my problems began to catch with me again after I took the advantage by the numerous amount of drinks I had and Louis begins to notice.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked leaning against the counter as I did. I looked into my drink deciding to take a swig. It burned so good almost as if it was my destiny to drink this certain liquid at this certain place and time. As i swallowed the drink it felt as if all my problems just got a bit more irrelevant.

"It's...my dad," I said scrunching my face and Louis watched me wide eyed.

"You're dad? What the hell was he doing here?" Louis questioned me and I laughed. Usually people question when they're dad is not home, but I question when he is.

"I have no idea," I shrugged. "But I immediately felt everything from my past relation with him come up and I couldn't help the angry overflowing within me."

"So what did you do?" He questions and I look to him and smiled.

"I beat the shit out of him," I say taking a sip of my drink a smile plastered on my face and at the time Louis was drinking his beer so when he heard what I said he did a spit take on the person next to him. Unluckily for him it was a large man.