Chapter 35

~Reign's P.O.V~

"Is Zayn okay? It's weird that he wouldn't come and pick you up," my dad asks as he drives me to school. I decided not to tell him about the whole Zayn situation until I was completely sure what was happening between us. Last night was so confusing and so much stuff was said and I don't know if he was just saying that stuff to hurt me because of what I told him about Harry.

"Yeah he's fine. He said he had to study once he got home so he was probably just focused when he went to school this morning," I lie through my teeth and my dad eyes me and then looks back to the road.

"If you say so," he shrugs as we pull onto the  school campus. "I'm not going to be home when you get home okay? I'm going on a date!"

"Oh?" I say gathering my stuff and stepping out the car. He nods.

"His name is Steve and he's SUPER cute!" My dad smiles brightly and I laugh.

"Well then have fun okay dad? Bye!" I close he door and he waves at me as he pulls off. As he pulls off I begin to walk towards the main doors of the school and my worries start to catch up with me.

I haven't heard from him since last night. Of course I got a proper scolding from my dad for coming back at 12 when I woke up this morning but I was more worried about this day at school than the fact that my dad took away my laptop. I was more surprised at the fact that he didn't see me when I was having my meltdown at the front door. Thankfully I woke up before he did and dragged myself to my room.

People pass me smiling care-freely, most of them don't even pay attention to me anymore, and it's beginning to be peaceful again. I walk through the double doors and it isn't as loud as I expected. I looked down at my phone. 6:20. I have about fifty minutes before class starts. Curse my dad for bringing me this early. When Zayn brought me we'd either have gotten here at 7:09 or we'd be late because class starts at 7:10. I begin to laugh to myself when I remember back when we first started dating and he told me to get used to that fact that we'll probably always be late. I walk to the library and plan to spend the rest of my time here until class starts.

About thirty minutes later I sigh, getting tired of the lovey dovey book I was reading. I look up and as fate would have it Zayn stood right outside the library window. He didn't see me he just stood there on his phone looking for someone. I picked up my bag and walked as fast as I could to him because he was leaving by the time I got up.

I followed him to the main lobby calling his name the whole time. I know he hears me, so why doesn't he turn around? He turns down a hallway and I follow him and it's not until I see who he's heading towards that I realize what he's going to do.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I'm gonna kill him.

I'm gonna FUCKING kill him.

I've been searching the school for him and I finally found him.

He's fucking dead.

I walk down the hallway my vision completely red. Like when I fought my father, but it was worse this time, I could barely see and my rage is literally taking over me.

~Harry's P.O.V~

A minute earlier..

"Kim I'm tired of school," I said leaning my head into her backpack as she put her books in her locker. She closed her locker and turned to me.

"Well then it's good that's you're graduating this year, right?"

I groan and shake my head and she laughs.

"Why is that?"

"Well, I'm gonna be gone and these fuck ass kids are gonna be all over you. At least when I'm here and holding you like this-" I say grabbing her hips and pulling her closer to me. I kiss her gently on her lips. "Everyone knows you're mine," She smiles and starts to say something but before I know it I'm grabbed and hit directly in my face.