Chapter 14

~Harry's P.O.V~

A baby? I wasn't expecting one of those until I was about fucking 30.

Great.

The first girl I ever do without a fucking condom ends up pregnant. And to top it all off, she's my girlfriend's bestfriend.

I don't know why I felt so attracted to her that day, I even made sure to take extra precautions to make sure she slept with me. I got her shit-faced. And even though I can't stand the sight of her, my body wants her again. Now I can't stop thinking about that night or the fact that three days ago I found out I'm gonna be a father to her kid.

"I've never...done this...before," she panted against my kisses. Instead of reassuring her I pressed my lips harder on her trying to get her talking as little as possible as she stood against the side of the bed. I pushed her onto the bed placing my body in between her legs. I began to run my hands slowly up and down her sides as I watched her waiting for some type of response to my touch.

She watched me her eyes glossy with wonder, or maybe that was the seven glasses of vodka I gave her. I leaned into her pushing my body against hers giving another series of kisses.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head in seconds then bringing my lips back to hers moments later. I trail my hands from the top of her dress to the bottom eventually hiking it up to her waist.

"Listen," she said placing her hand on my chest. I looked up at her impatiently waiting for whatever she had to say. "I'm not sure about this," her breath smelled like cherry vodka and I gotta admit she was cute even when she looked so...innocent. But how could she still have morals if she's drunk off her ass?

"I'll be gentle," I whisper in her ear and she moans quietly. "Promise,"

"Harry!" I hear my name being yelled. I look up to see Niall watching me like I'm crazy. I look around to see Kim, Zayn, and Riley watching me too.

"You outta la la land bro?" Zayn laughed. I still haven't completed forgiven him for getting in my face that one day. Hell, I'd never forgive the asshole. And what the fuck is with him hanging around the polished turd again? I thought we established she was a whore.

"I'm fine. Just thinking," I say looking back to Kim who takes her keys ready to head out the door.

"I'll be right back," Kim shouts walking out the front door of her house. I can't help but think about why she invited Zayn and Riley here. It's only usually me, her, and Niall that hang out here.

"So what were you thinking about?" Niall says leaning on the counter next to me. I looked to him then to Zayn and Riley. He looks absolutely bored with her and sick of her presence. I told him.

Whores aren't made with girlfriend

material.

"That chick," I say intertwining my fingers together remembering how scared she was walking into that party and how long it took her to warm up to me.

"Reign? God she's hot. Could you imagine having sex with her? God yeah!" He says a bit to loud causing Zayn to turn around and give us the nastiest look. We laugh but even Niall's company couldn't take me away from the thoughts of her on top of me instantly streaming into my mind.

"Why were you thinking about her?" He asks me as I try to get these damn thoughts out of my head.

"Well she's pregnant," I say not exactly sure where I was leading up to.

"Well everyone knows that," he shrugged looking toward Zayn and Riley.

"Zayn's not the dad," I whisper to him so Zayn couldn't hear our conversation about her and him. Niall looks at me like I've sprouted two horns and a tail.