Chapter 49

~Zayn P.O.V~

Never in my life have a broken so many laws while I'm driving. I ran so many stop signs and drove about forty miles over the speed limit, my body shaking the whole time. I pull into the closest parking spot I could find which felt like it was miles away from the entrance, and ran to the sliding doors, that have a slow reaction time because I almost ran right into them on my way in.

I frantically walk up to the reception desk, completely out of breath.

"Reign...Reign Summers...I'm here....to see her," I struggle out feeling unable to catch my breath, hell I'm out of shape.

"Sir, are you oka-"

"Just get me to the room," I snap and her face goes from concerned to annoyed very quickly. She types quickly on her computer then reaches under her desk and put on the counter a sticker that says 'visitor'.

"Room 306,"

"How do I get there?" I say back a little bit more able to speak clearly. She points down the hallway not even giving me specifics on how to reach the room. I mentally flick her off and go running for an elevator of some sort. Nearly ten minutes go by before finding her room, I asked multiple people how to get here and I'd always still seem to get lost. I walk up to the room door and my hand freezes at the handle.

Would she even want me here? She told me not to make this harder on us. I messed this up, and I've taken responsibility for my actions and thought about them long and hard in that month I stayed away, and I thought I could maybe be okay with the thought that there might be someone out there for her that could possibly be better for her than me. But every time that thought crossed my mind, a beer or liquor was in arms reach. No matter how much I try, no matter how persistent I am with trying to get her out of my head, it never works.

I'm hopeless.

Hopelessly in love with her.

I turn the knob and the white light shines brightly in my eyes.
_________________________
30 minutes ago...

~Harry's P.O.V~

"C'moooon, just a little longer," I beg holding onto her arm with one hand and keeping my beer in the other.

"Harry.." she groaned trying to escape my grip but it was tight on her. I sighed because I realized I'd have to put down my beer to hold her in place. I let her arm go and put down my beer and stood up, my footing not all together making me wobbly. I grabbed her arm while she tried to grab the door knob and I spun her around so our bodies met again.

"Harry.." she chuckled, her arms finding their way to my shoulders. "I need to go," she says her body swaying with mine as I slowly start to feel more and more intoxicated.

"No you don't.." I whisper into her ear, kissing her neck and trying to trail down her body, but I'm taller than her so I'm having difficulty. She been here for an hour and all we've done is talk.

"Harry, c'mon. Control yourself," she says putting her hand on my chin and bringing my eyes to meet hers. Her eyes are so beautiful, I never knew they were a shade of every kind of color. Or was that the alcohol fucking up my vision? I shake my head to get out of thoughts because I'm confusing my self. I lean in to kiss her, but she leans away.

"We've talked all night, now I want to do something else.." I slur my last few words together, and I lean in to kiss her and she actually lets me. God her lips are exactly like I remember them, so soft and soothing. She pulls away from me altogether and grabs her purse.

"Harry you know I can't, I can't do this anymore," She opens the door, and my arms fall to my sides. "Bye, Harry," she says walking out my room and into the hallway.