One step closer

Chapter 5

One step closer 

    He walked down the aisle with his Grandma beside him and Maribel on the other side. 

    His grandma possessed his mother's scent, and Maribel was a lookalike of her aunt.

    She was also his maid of honor as he didn't have any male friends due to his avoidance of clubs and bad habits like alcohol and cigarettes.

    His father, who was still in that Swiss hospital, had no idea that his son would be getting married soon. But even if he were here, he wouldn't make any difference in his life. 

    Agustin Crawford is a self-made billionaire thanks to his intelligence and quick thinking. He was able to build an empire, The Heritage.co, back in his college days and rebuilt it from the ground up. The company is focused on designing evening dresses, and he was the secret designer who never revealed himself. 

    Now, even though he has a small army of the best designers, he still designs only the first runway dress.

    Standing at the altar, watching the carefully chosen people, he noticed the lavender adorning the pillars of the small church.

    Flashbacks

   Amor's POV

Just one week and she will be mine forever. I will not let her be alone for a single moment. I desire to possess her body, to erase every other memory from her skin, to ensure that she is and always will be mine.

I know it's early and I am rushing everything, but how can I stop myself from feeling this way?

I see her and I forget everything.

I kiss her and I am transported to another planet.

What will happen to me when she is completely mine?

Oh, she is killing me and I am willing to die for those doe eyes.

"Agustin, your future wife isn't picking up her phone, and I have already spent ten minutes trying to call her," said Daniella, who didn't bother to knock or address me as sir.

"Good morning to you too, Daniella. Maybe she is busy at the moment. But why are you calling her?"

"I called her home too, and the housekeeper told me she was in her room and didn't want to be disturbed."

"That's strange, I spoke to her this morning. Why do you need her anyway?"

"She needs to decide on the choice of flowers. Your choice is lilies. Do you know what her favorite is?!"

"No, but I will ask her and let you know. Is there anything else you need to tell me or want to know?!"

"Just one thing: I hate you for forcing me to do all this."

"When you stop feeling that way, I will be worried, Daniella."

"I want my previous position back, Agustin. Being your secretary isn't my thing. Especially planning your wedding, it's driving me crazy."

"You will get your previous position when you apologize to Fiona for treating her badly. And you being my wedding planner is for two reasons. First, you will be in contact with Fiona, whom you behaved rudely towards because she accidentally spilled wine on you. Second, you are my friend and have known me since high school. I don't need to tell you what I like or dislike as you already know everything, and I am trusting you with the most important moment of my life."