Landing on you

Chapter 13

Landing on you

Maya POV

He started yelling, then ended up crying and crumbling to his knees.

I shattered him, and my heart was shattered into pieces too.

He hurt me, but he also tried to make up for the pain he caused.

Not trying to understand and support him, I spoke without considering the consequences. I didn't know about his past. Well, that's what happens when you get married in just two weeks.

I love him, and even though he doesn't say the words, he loves me too.

"Here comes the pilot. Please find your seat and fasten your seatbelts as we approach Miami airport for landing. Thank you for your cooperation."

"I want to be your as the plane touches down, when your hands act as my belt." I don't even know how those words left my mouth, but they were meant to shock him and  dìd it. I feared his rejection, but instead, he stood up, went to the wardrobe, grabbed his t-shirt, and dressed me. Then, he made me sit on his lap without my panties on. The t-shirt covered my behind, though. He put on his safety belt but unbuckled his pants.

"I'll take care of the rest, enjoy the landing," I whispered, sliding my hand under his briefs. His breath quickened as I gently stroked him, feeling him grow in my grasp.

I'm not rewarding you for hurting me, but for speaking your truth. You were honest with me today. And I want to be a mother too," I whispered, getting ready to guide him inside me. I wasn't prepared for the intensity of his penetration, knowing it would always cause some pain, but I continued until he was halfway in. The burning sensation overwhelmed me, but I pushed through.

Here goes my dominant side.

If I keep going, it will hurt more than the first time.

If I stop, he'll be hurt inside.

I was still draped over his shoulder when I felt something building within me. He held onto my waist with one hand while the other gently played with my axilla."

"You're still so tight, baby girl, and you enjoy it raw and rough. But without a little help, you can really get hurt," he said in his smooth voice. His thumb gently caressed my axilla, then pushed down, causing my chest to press against his face. He hit my sweet spot with his thumb, and his hot breath against my shirt made my nipples perk up. I could feel the heat building as he covered himself with my wetness. That was my cue to move again. His thumb kept repeating the action, urging me to go further. It felt like he wanted to be completely consumed by my chest, moving up and down slowly, like the plane about to land. Trusting him with my life, I pushed aside the memories of how he bit my right boob a few hours ago. I took off his t-shirt, letting my wavy ebony hair cascade over my shoulder and cover my chest. With a flick of my hair, I gave him an exclusive view. He leaned back and stared at me with his mesmerizing ocean eyes, shimmering with sadness. 

His sorrowful, translucent gaze pierced through my heart as I gazed into his oceanic irises. I leaned in and captured his lips, sliding my tongue into his mouth as he reciprocated, welcoming the kiss.

Our tongues danced in a beautiful waltz, as my hands tangled in his hair, gently gripping his head. I could feel his hands on my back, as if he had a plan in mind.

And that plan was to assist me in fucking him, doing whatever it takes to please us both. I rose up and lowered myself down, maintaining a balanced rhythm between our lips and our movements. However, as the intensity elevated, the pace no longer satisfied me.

Releasing his delicious lips, I held onto his shoulder as I rode him with an intense fervor, demanding him to never break our intense gaze. Not once did he blink his eyes.

In his aquamarine eyes, I saw my own reflection and felt a newfound beauty within myself. I am more than just, love to him.

I am his adoration.

The pain and pleasure combination was killing me and I needed my release, but although I was doing everything, I feared the frustration part.

As he could have read my mind, he asked permission to touch my blossom, the one that hurt. I agreed with him as I couldn't hold on anymore. The moment he touched my nipple and gave a light suck, I let out a gasp, and his hand pushed me down. I arched my back with him holding me as I felt my fluid run down. I wasn't alone, as I felt him releasing inside too.

“Hi, this is your pilot. We have landed successfully. You may free yourself from the seat and exit the plane whenever you want.”

We have landed.

I looked at him, who was still holding me and buried his head inside my chest.

“I don't want to go anywhere, I want to sleep with you like this.” I crossed my arms around his neck, holding tight as if he would vanish and leave me alone.

But I think he had another idea, as he slightly pushed me and unbuckled his belt. Suddenly, I felt embarrassed, as if he would refuse my request, so I covered my body. However, he did the unexpected. He rose up with me in his arms, and instinctively, I wrapped myself around his body. Due to my action, he groaned.

“Careful, babe. I am still inside you,” whispered him. Then I understood and sat up to see his blue eyes.

"If you want, we can have another round," I offered, biting my lip knowing well that he would not resist the temptation. He placed me on the mattress, removing himself from me, leaving my body empty. He took the covers and wrapped them around me. I wanted more now as I had the lust, the desire, the libido on fire, but he wasn't in the mood and I didn't want to appear desperate when I knew he would refuse me. Engrossed in my thoughts, I tried to see where he had vanished and came back, locking the door.

"The meeting is this afternoon at the hotel when we will be going after second, third, and fourth rounds," he declared, standing bare before my eyes.

I felt sexy, alive as he devoured me with his eyes, climbing over the bed, removing the covers to have me at his mercy.

I didn't care about anything in that moment, not even about what we said or did. After all, we are at the start of our journey. We will have our ups and downs until we get to know each other.