Her Solange

Chapter 19

Her Solange 

Author POV

“I love you too, fairy girl. And I don't care about your past, but I do care about ending their pathetic excuse for a life. Rest assured, I will make them bow to you before taking their last breath. And if my touch ever makes you uncomfortable, just let me know. You don't have to remove my hands and fear my reaction. What you have been through is a traumatic experience, and I know it will be hard to overcome, but not impossible.” He removed his hand from hers, placing it on either side of his thigh.

“No, Robert. I didn't remove your hands because I feel bad. Please hold me and never leave me, or I don't know what will happen..”

“Nothing will happen,” Robert assured her, holding her close to his chest, allowing her tears to flow.

“I didn't provoke them! I was just 16 when I met both of them, and they … it's embarrassing, you know, the need they left in me. Every time I wanted a release, I would submerge myself in an ice bath or end up harming myself. They destroyed me. I can't live like this, feeling like a whore whenever I am alone in my room at night.”

“Shhh, don't say those words. You are not like that at all, my fairy,” 

His tears fell onto her hair as his heart felt immense pain. 

He hadn't considered all of this. They had tarnished his fairy wings. Her whimpers were tearing his soul apart.

"I am sorry, my fairy, mi amor, for not being there for you when you needed me the most, but I will do whatever it takes to heal you. I am here now," his voice trembles as the words come out.

"Cry, cry for me! Cry with me! Don't leave me alone, please!" She pleads, looking at him with teary eyes.

"I am sorry, Maribel! I am sorry, love, that you have endured this torture in your life," he cries those words out of his soul as tears pour down onto her hands, which are carrying his face as he catches her tears.

The blue of his iris reverberates through the green of her enchanting forest eyes, inviting him to discover more. A tango between the edges of their mouths enhances something that has been there all along, waiting to surface. Her branches entwine above his head, welcoming him to consume whatever she has left of her soul.

He breathes the universe's Ethereum inside her lungs, becoming fuel to restart her soul and bring her back to life.

Maribel finds her long-desired Solange in his arms. The needing that gnawed at her core like needles is long gone now that she rests upon his broad chest, which feels as comfortable as a sofa mattress.

She cannot stop her imagination now as she spoils the future she has yearned for with him ever since he entered her mind and slowly made his way to her heart.

"You saved me from years of torture last night," she breathes, her words mingling with his lips on a journey that brings him back from Dreamland and welcomes her morning wish, responding with the same fervor as they change their position.

"Aww, tío, what are you doing with my teacher ?" Jeremiah appears out of nowhere, standing in front of them. She bursts into laughter, hiding her face in his embrace.

"Go away, Jeremiah!" He shushes him away, aware that they are in a compromising position which would be very obvious to the kid's eyes.

Jeremiah went away, and she came out of her hidden spot, taking his heart into custody with her forest eyes. Her fingertips traced his freckles, creating a constellation of stars.

"Whenever I am close to you, I feel different. I welcome everything from you. Now you have a boner, and I am not running away scared or having the usual panic attack. I wish we could have been somewhere more private and let you release yourself inside me," she said. Her voice calmed, resembling the summer lake he often went to as a kid.

He didn't say anything, just looked at her, then raised on his elbow, struggling with his manhood, which was also hearing her words and ready for action.

"Can I touch your belly?" he asked.

His request was so simple yet so significant for her inner self.

She removed her shirt, displaying her belly.

He bent his head and placed his lips over her thinner waist.

"You said touch... ahh," she couldn't finish her sentence as a moan escaped when she felt his tongue circling her belly button.

"As I remember, licking, kissing, and sucking are called touching, my fairy. But this is called something else," he said, as he buried his head in her belly, and some blubbering sound resonated, becoming loud enough to be mistaken for farts. She giggled as she couldn't control the teasing from him.

"Uncle is doing farts on your belly maestría," was the voice of Jeremiah interrupting once again.

Robert shrugged, letting out a sigh because the little boy had made up his mind to ruin their intimacy.

"Oh, I didn't know that, Jeremiah. Thank you for letting me know."

Maribel got out of the bed-sofa, adjusting her clothes to make space for the man to properly adjust himself while taking Jeremiah with her.

While washing her face, Jeremiah was there looking at her intensely.

"Are you going to marry my uncle? Just so you know, he snores a lot and is always working far away from home. He will give you a thousand excuses for not being there on your birthday. Just so you know what you're getting into.

But if you wait until I turn 18 and start working, I promise to be there for you on each birthday and celebration. I also won't disappear like my father did." His small pearl tears ran down his small cheeks, breaking Maribel's heart as she knelt and hugged the little man.

"What is going on here?" came Robert's voice, breaking their hug.

"Your uncle is my source of happiness, my little angel. I have never been so happy in my life as your uncle is making me right now." Maribel consoled the little man as he sat in her lap, but he is still not okay with that.

"Come here, Jeremiah," he took him from her lap and put him over his thighs.

"Look, I love her and I am honored to have you as my rival, man. So, this will give me more motivation to be the best for her, or you will take her heart away from me."

Looking at how gently he spoke to his nephew, and how he behaved with everyone around, especially women, made her heart bloom. Although flowers don't bloom in winter, inside her forest, life has been rekindled. It's all because her sky was pouring the love and the safety she had longed to feel for so long.