Love in...

Chapter 22 

Love in …

Amor's POV

Two days before the grand gala and I haven't been inside of her treasure for a week or more as she has been avoiding me since that night. I know I overreacted, but this coldness of hers is hurting. Not just in my nether region, but every fiber of my body and soul needs her. Well, at least she doesn't push me away when I take her in my arms to sleep like I did last night and she's still in my arms. I have never held a woman like this before, snuggled inside my chest she is like a baby when she sleeps soundly. I can clearly imagine our children acting like her. How is it impossible for her to be the epitome of ethereal and not have a paragon with which I could compare?

She is…(ringtone)

my…(ringtone)

Well, whoever is on the other side better have a great excuse for interrupting my thoughts and waking her up.

There she goes, moving away from my chest, leaving her essence here and taking her warmth, mumbling an inaudible “morning” as she goes inside the bath, yawning.

I want to follow her, at least to share the shower, and maybe I could have my chance before I pass away, from being blue down there.

“You better have a good excuse for interrupting my morning!” I threatened whoever was on the other side, because I didn't look at the screen.

“Good morning, Hermano.”

“Maribel, why did you call?” I lowered my voice, hating myself for the threatening tone I used earlier.

“Good morning, Maribel! How are you, sister? Oh, geez, thanks for asking, I'm okay,” she said sarcastically, as always.

“Sorry, but you really interrupted something important for me. Are you home yet?!”

“Sorry, brother, I just got back and found the dress you tailored for me. It fits me perfectly! How did you know my sizes?”

“Are the same as last year and the year before. Your size is the constant in each defile.” I joke with her that wants to say something but another one is calling me. I see the 🆔 and it's Daniella.

“Sorry, sis. Dani is calling and it must be important!”

“It's okay, I'll see you at the rehearsal.” She disconnected and I continue the call with Dani who lately looks more serene. I have a hunch on her strange behavior, but I will let her tell me when she is ready to share.

As usual, she has called me to reconfirm everything for tonight's rehearsal.

I listen intently, getting out of the room.

Settled on my chair, contemplating my lemon-cinnamon tea, I looked at the chair she usually occupies and it's empty.

She is avoiding me, no breakfast, no lunch, no dinner, just when we sleep she doesn't oppose when I hold her over my chest.

I will have to do something to gain her forgiveness, I am desperately missing her.

"Where is your adorable wife, Augustin?" was the irritating voice of my mother’s sister, who had the audacity to sit in Sarahi's chair.

"Good morning, auntie. Goodbye, auntie," I left the dining room without further explanation. 

She is unbearable, and her grating voice makes me lose my sanity.

I need to find Sarahi to hug her and kiss those luscious lips before I lose my mind.

As soon as I am out of the house, I spot my beautiful wife speaking warmly to one of the maids who excuses herself when she sees me.

"Amor," she started, but I couldn't wait anymore. Any second without tasting her lips would mean the death of my neurons.

I stared into her amber eyes and placed my hands on either side of her neck, pulling her towards me. But as soon as my lips touched hers, a rush of emotion crossed my heart, causing it to beat frantically and igniting my desire for her lips. I deliberately kissed her, using my lips, tongue, and canines, until I found peace in my soul, and she couldn't even kiss back.  I withdrew when I was missing oxygen. Only to see her closed eyelids, her red nose inhaling as her lips were out of their lipstick color, her cheeks were painted in red. I didn't miss that her cheekbones were showing more than before. Even her slightly under chin fat is gone and I love it so much whenever I sucked there. I don't get the fashion world sometimes. Why need to have unhealthy bodies like perfect mannequins when men, the real men, always love their women to be chubby so they can catch on something during intimacy.

I once did it with a bone girl and I was worried all the process, fearing I could break her bone.

As I was studying her figure she opened her eyelashes and the rays of sun gave her amber eyes the fire look alike.

I willingly want to burn inside them, and I bow my head wrapping her back, rubbing nose to nose and there she giggles taking my heart inside her chest.

No other woman has had the power she has over me and no one ever will.

I don't say a word and neither does she, in mutual silence we get inside the car that, fortunately, isn't Robert driving.

This past week my heart caught a glimpse of her, and my mind tried to accept Maribel and Robert's relationship that, to my unpleasant surprise, they have been exploring archaeological sites alone. If I ever see Maribel crying for him, he is a dead man. Still, I haven't been passing the time easily since she disappeared and came back with a desire to self-harm. Whoever was the reason behind her turmoil, I hope they rot in hell before I lay my hands on them.

"What happened, Amor?" Was her calm voice that brought me back to the same place as her.

"Nothing, mi estrella, I was just wondering about something." I grabbed her hand and kissed her palm.

"Amor," she purred, and my briefs were too small for my member. I placed her over my lap with her hand on my cheek, I found the courage to speak.

"Sarahi, I need you. I want you desperately. This week has been unbearable. I will do whatever you want, but please, end this torture. Have mercy, Sarahi, I beg you!" I was ready to cry because having her away was the worst torture ever. My body, my skin, my heart, my soul needed her like the desert needs water. I kissed her revealing shoulder desperately, hoping to hear a positive response from her.

"I never thought I would have resisted you so much. It was supposed to be a two-day thing, but I just kept pushing. But today is the end. I hope you have learned to never let me be needy."

"Never ever!" I promised her. She now had her heel off, put her legs side to side, opened my belt, unzipped my pants, and slid her hand under my briefs. I was only watching her actions in awe…