Love in the air

Chapter  23 

Love in the Air 

Amor POV 

She was orchestrating the whole musical that was coming from our heartbeat to her hand movements, ending with our breathing. Unknowing, the atmosphere outside the car was silent, or at least that was what seemed to me as I was losing the connection with gravity, as she was elevating me to another realm.

Suddenly, the chauffeur's voice boomed through the loudspeaker: "We are stuck in traffic, Sir. I will try to find another way around to the main office.”

She stopped right away, bringing me back to the real world and a red color painted her skin. 

When I think she can't get more beautiful, here she is astonishing me with her innocence. How fast she changed from her authority to a shy woman. 

From the situation, I understood that what I was allowing to happen was wrong.

She isn't my mistress, but my wife, my pride. Doing it inside a moving car in broad daylight is something stupid and dangerous. What if an accident occurs and she is found naked, or we will be caught red-handed by anyone.

"Wrong, Amor Agustín!" I criticize myself as I put my belt on and she helps me with the zipper.

I took my phone and checked the location.

"Send us to the Imperial Hotel," I ordered as she was putting on her heels, but I stopped her as I put down the phone.

"No need for them, I will carry you to finish what you started here." I pinched her nose as I put her again over my thighs. She wraps herself against my body, giving my heart the relaxation it needs. She has become so tiny recently that she fits on me like a child of five years old.

The car stopped and I got out first, then I carried her in my arms. I have a permanent suite in this hotel as an alternative place for me to crash whenever I don't want to go home.

We have been here for an escapade and here we are again to fulfill the basic needs of two humans who are yearning to be skin to skin.

I carry her effortlessly in the lift that is only for our suite. My steps quicken as soon as the lift doors open to reach the bed.

I lay her down on the bed, and she lets out a moan at the comfort of having a fluffy mattress beneath her body. A moan that turns into a giggle as she looks at me amazed.

"Show me how much you need me, Sarahi?" I asked, but I know it sounded more like a plea because only she can give me heaven after the hell I put myself through a week ago.

She gulped, mustering up courage, and then she captured my lips in a ravishing kiss.

"We pretend to still be in the car, because I wanted to do it inside as we were caught in traffic," she spoke, staring at me as I sat down on the couch resembling the car seat.

"I can't compromise your safety and your dignity, Sarahi. We will do it inside the car, but on another occasion. I promise."

As I gave my word, she closed the curtain, giving a shade of darkness inside the room but left the window open so we could hear the outside world buzzing. Come to me, crossing legs side to side, open the belt, unzipped my fly, and slid her hand under the brief. I never allowed any woman to have this intimacy with me. But she has my heart in her hand and my gadget is at her disposal for her pleasure.

"May I?" I asked for permission to touch the hem of her skirt, as if giving a hand in her music. "Yes, do your best," she said, biting her lower lip before hungrily taking mine. My hands skimmed under her skirt, exploring her skin inch by inch. Her breath fanned on my lips. Her fingers slowed the rhythm as my fingers crossed the barrier of her lacy fabric, getting drenched. I groaned in anticipation as I felt her so responsive to my slightest touch.