Honeymoon at Work

Chapter 10

Honeymoon at Work

Clad in a blue dress that reached her feet and wearing white sneakers, she was ready to face the world as his wife now.

There was no honeymoon for the new couple as the end of the year was approaching and they had events to attend. He was busy with the clothes, while she was busy with jewelry.

But that didn't mean he would keep his hands to himself, especially when she was across the room looking irresistible in that blue dress that concealed her secret. However, his eyes narrowed in on her cleavage, which was accentuated by the black hole formed between her globes. It wasn't just that though; she also had a habit of chewing her lips whenever she was deep in thought.

He stood up and walked over to her desk. She saw him and couldn't comprehend anything from his aquamarine eyes before finding herself in his arms. Her earbuds were playing "El Perdedor" by Enrique Iglesias when his lips touched hers. He kissed her passionately and she responded with a gentle kiss, causing him to slow down. As the song continued playing, she kept on kissing, pouring her love out.

Amor was flabbergasted after she left his lips at rest, but she made an innocent mistake by biting her lips, which enhanced the fire inside him and he released his beast. She was burning from the same lust fire he had ignited inside her last night but feared that someone could enter at any time and catch them red-handed.

His actions put down her earbuds and ruined her ponytail hair, as he loved to hold them, but his eyes were aiming at the hole that stole his calm. He opened the dress that had a clench tied at her waist. The dress opened from side to side, and his favorite place appeared. He put his head over it, inhaling her feminine elixir and getting drunk on it.

"Can I have them?" he pleaded, looking up but not removing his head from her blossom, making her heart flutter. 

The tune of "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias came from her earbud left on the desk. She put them in her ear.

"Check the door," she said, giving him likewise the permission he requested.

He placed her in his arms, and she held onto him tightly as they made their way towards the door. He closed it behind them and they headed towards the sofa.

Her lips never stopped kissing his neck, while her hand caressed his short hair that she loved running her fingers through. Depending on his movements, she would either grab or hold onto his hair.

He gently pushed down her blue dress, the one she had chosen to match his eyes. He uncovered her treasure, showing gratitude for his desire as she sprawled out for his hungry eyes. His teeth found a soft spot on her skin, and he held onto it until she winced in pain. She tapped his shoulder to signal him to stop. Feeling proud and rewarded, he gave her soft kisses all over her blossom before sucking on her like a hungry child, melting her core.

His hand moved down to her hot spot that was driving him crazy, without actually touching flesh to flesh. "If you want it, baby, it's yours to do as you please," his raspy voice came out as a whisper, but she listened and understood his naughty words. She unzipped his belt and looked at him, becoming more confident as she adjusted herself with his help. A whimper escaped her lips as she was still new to this world. He quickly removed his upper clothes to feel her skin and provide protection and guidance on this journey.

He was known for his immaculate control when it came to his sexual life, but she was taking him down from that throne. He needed to feel her skin against his in order to lose his control, but to not show her, he took the reins in his hands and positioned her underneath him. 

Her aghast expression pleased him as he forcefully entered her with all his power. Her reaction only drove him further into madness as she caressed his hair instead of pulling it or scratching his back. His inner beast took offense at this and sought to make her pay. He started to lick and suck her neck, then took a bite of her nape flesh between his canines. She screamed his name, but he didn't stop until her nails left deep marks on his back, resembling feral scars. With two more forceful thrusts, he filled her completely, and her nails relaxed as he licked the spot where he had bitten her.