Hurt

Chapter 12

Hurt

Amor POV 

"Amor, I never asked you as we had a lot to do, but now that we have a two-hour flight, I want to know who you are. To tell the truth, I got confused when I found out you have an Italian grandma, an American surname, and a company in Mexico City," the temptress in front of me asked after letting go of her spectacles and her workpad onto the table. She has been enthralled in this job since Dani came to the office that day. I have only had two quickies under the shower as she was exhausted with the whole thing.

Not that I didn't like or enjoy her excitement, but I was missing her like a madman. Even if we slept together, it would be enough, but she only worked.

"Why are you not answering, or is there something you're hiding?" she asked again, and my inner self came alive. She can't go anywhere now. She is mine, and I am dying to be hers.

I unbuckled my seat belt and did the same with hers. She was looking at me, startled, and a gasp escaped her when I kissed her furiously, taking our breath away.

"I missed you so much, and I know as soon as the plane steps on the ground, you will lead the crew, and I will not see you until the next flight. I want all of you now. I need you, Sarahi." I breathed my words on her lips. When she didn't move or say anything, I looked up only to meet her chocolate chip eyes that were washed by a hint of water, giving them the perfect glint.

"I missed you too, but you will answer my question. I want to know more about you."

I couldn't hold myself anymore and removed the plane floor from her feet as I grabbed her ass and put it on my shoulder.

I had chosen to fly alone with her on my private jet in the hope of getting my chance to worship her.

Yes, I'd rather say worship than the L word.

I carefully placed her over the enormous bed, and she gives me her giggles that make her cheeks have those dimples that are killing my poor heart.

I hover over her and she just looks at me, relaxing her face, but the desire inside her ignites the fire for her lust to be reflected in her auburn eyes.

Yeah, her eyes change color depending on her state. I'm crazy about each shade of them.

I don't know what happened to me, but I lost the hungry need to possess her. Instead, I want to kiss her, touch her, and fill my lungs with her scent, rather than hear her voice chanting my name louder than the last time.

She is wearing a green top combined with an emerald skirt and her signature sneakers, which cover her entire wardrobe.

My favorite thing nowadays is to fix her clothes because she is too messy, and I enjoy doing it, just like I did for years with Maribel. I just don't like things that are out of order or discolored. She is grateful and flashes me a smile, then gives me the sweetest kiss ever. With Maribel, it used to be hugs and a cup of cocoa that only she could make better than any bar.

I am so into her that I haven't been sleeping since I met her. I carefully run my fingers through her inky hair, making sure not to hurt them. My lips find their way to her forehead and start kissing her eyelid, cheek, and nose, until finally, I reach her parted lips, inhaling the silence. She is perfect and she is mine. Only mine. I want to touch her, kiss her, hold her, make love to her, care for her, and own her. No one has the right to breathe the lavender fragrance she possesses around her.

With this idea in my head, I kissed her lips. I was nibbling on them, leaving her panting hard. Then I went down her throat, leaving some hickeys.

My innocent wife has no idea what I am doing to her, because my beast is out of control since she hugged that friend of hers at the airport.