Her Dark Tale

Chapter 18

"Her Dark Tale"

Author's Point of View

"I was sixteen when I met the twins who were invited to my birthday party. I admit they caught the eye of all my friends, including myself. I believe they were two years older than me.

We were playing a game with a bottle, and Ciro spun the bottle towards me. He said, 'Take a shot of alcohol.'

I did it to avoid looking weak, but the consequences were horrible.

I couldn't control the alcohol and ended up going to the bathroom where they found me.

I screamed, but they hushed me and threatened to hurt Martin since Amor was thankfully in the USA. I stayed silent. They sent me back to my room, while the party was at its peak. That's when they ripped my dress off and left me naked before their eyes.

'Have you ever been kissed?' Cilian asked, holding my chin.

'No, she's a virgin, just like Mari,' Ciro retorted, crossing his hands over my belly.

'She is an exquisite treat for the eyes,' Cilian said, and I froze as his faint breath hit my neck. There was another breath on my back.

'I want to kiss her lips for the first time, and you can kiss her labia,' Cilian declared, and the other obeyed.

Unwanted, they positioned me on the bed. My hands were tightly held over my head as I felt my legs forced apart. They signaled to each other to start at the same time."

I wiggle, but it seems that every movement I made was fueling their lust. 

They left me, but then I feel their mouth on my breasts and their fingers on my private area, both of them." She closes her eyes, and the water dripping from her eyelashes covers her cleavage. Her breath is quivering, but nonetheless, she continues with her broken voice.

"I cried in silence and drifted off to sleep," she stops again and takes a huge breath, trying to wipe away some tears and clean her nostrils. But there wasn't a napkin, so he lifts his shirt hem and cleans her nostrils, removing the tears. With a nod of his head, he tells her to continue.

"In the morning, I woke up in my bed, dressed in my party dress. There was fluid on the sheets, but not blood. However, there was a glass that I thought was spiked with drugs.

I asked my friend about it, but no one knew or saw anything, and yet my dream felt so real. But when I showered, I discovered bites and hickeys all over my body. It was a living torture, Robert.

Since that time, I always have the feeling of being watched. My heart palpitations rise every time I walk alone or am alone. I feel like my body needs something, and I hate it.

I shut myself off from the world. I went to university, but those feelings never left me alone.

I feared parties and avoided them until my homecoming after finishing university. My mom organized a party for my 22nd birthday, and I reluctantly agreed to wear a dress after 6 years.

As I was contemplating the moon, I suddenly found myself in their arms.

"You... both... Are real?!" My breath stopped, feeling them so close. Then I inhaled ether and everything went dark.

I woke up somewhere unknown, without my dress. Just my interior left when they appeared naked, shameless before me. I tried to run, to fight, to punch, but all my efforts only enhanced their desire. They raped me at the same time. You have no idea how brutal they were whenever I refused to kiss them. They beat me on my butt, then started the raping session again. They enjoyed making me cum, unknowing that every time I did for them would be a death sentence. For a week, they did whatever pleased them. On the last day, they showed me a video of my brothers. If I dared to speak, they would kill them both, but the worst death would be for Amor, who was searching for me like crazy.

I lied as they wanted, fabricating lies for Amor.

I confessed everything to my parents, and my father took action.

I have been in and out of the madhouse and hospital for the last 6 years. I have tried to kill myself 12 times. 

Because 12 times were the orgasms I had with them.

I hanged myself twice, but my mom found me and removed all the rope in my room. You still can't find any rope or anything similar in my room.

I cut my veins four times.

"Look here and here," she showed her hand where the cuts adorned her soft skin. He took her hand and kissed her scars.

"I drank poison or pills six times, even took an overdose to silence myself.

During all these attempts, no one was called to claim attention. I wished for death, but it never happened."

Three years ago, they wanted to kidnap me again, but my father was there and they fought. They pushed him and he hit his head, ending up in a comatose state.

 I was about to end my life with a gun when I heard Amor's voice. I flew into his arms. And for the past three years, I have been battling my suicidal thoughts. Amor believes that I have been in love and he didn't respond to my affection as I wished. He doesn't know about my attempts or the psychiatric hospital. My mom hid them well." She stopped her narrative and looked at the man in front of her, who was consoling her and kissing her wounds.

"I never thought I would let another man touch me, but you took my heart away when I saw you dropping Jeremy and then saving my life. It was what compelled me towards your blue eyes. My heart has new emotions, new desires thanks to you. I love you, Robert, like I have never loved a man in my entire 28 winters.

But...

If you now tell me that you don't want to be with me, I will understand. However, I will never stop loving you because, Robert, you are my choice. I feel safe in your arms, but if you're not into me, just tell me right away so I can prepare myself." She held his hand and removed it from her wounds, fearing his response.