Unspeakable feeling

Chapter 15

Unspeakable feeling

Rest in peace 

Eleonora Crawford

A beloved daughter

A loyal wife

A devoted mom

This was written on the gravestone resting at the feet of the mighty tree.

Sarahi felt his hand encircle her waist, and gently he pressed his body against hers.

“I didn't bring roses, Mom, as usual because I brought my wife, my eternal flower. You would have loved her just like I do. Although I haven't told her my feelings yet, I am saving it for a special moment.” His words caught her off guard, but she didn't say anything. She just let her head rest on his heart, listening to its steady beat.

Flashbacks

They were about to celebrate her first achievement as the designer of the badges and jewelry for the 50th anniversary of the Miami Air company.

Although she didn't want to celebrate because he didn't win the design for the stewardess outfit, he encouraged her to reward herself.

"Amor, I can't celebrate when you're not celebrating too," she shrugged her shoulders and let out a sigh, wiping off her lipstick and dropping the idea of a celebration party.

"Babe, I also own your company. Do you remember that 51% of its shares are in my name, and the rest is yours until one year, then we return it to your father. So it's like I won too, and to be sincere, I didn't want to win because it would be too much work. We have the Christmas defile with a whole new creation that is still pending in the minds of the designers and, of course, in my mind too. Now, get your lazy arse up and go there, enjoy your time." He slapped her bottom, startling her. She turned, biting her lower lip, and the next second, she found herself banged against the office wall.

"You know you awaken my inner beast whenever you bite this lip," he took it and sucked before rasping his words. Then his hands found their way under her dress, grabbing her bottom cheeks, making her whimper a moan. She gasped when he landed another slap.

"Two," he counted.

The third was harder than the second, and his hand slid down. The grinning smile testified his pleasing realization when he felt her nectar wetting his fingers.

One by one, they tried her honey pot until three was what made her grab his jacket tight and shout, her eyelids as her throat was dried after calling his name out loud. Luckily, he had ordered to double force the office wall, so no one heard her enchanting moan.

"My turn, baby machine, to chant your name," he spoke fast, but the zipper was stuck.

"Fuck," he yelled, and she came down on her knees for him to help with the fly.

"Here, it was just stuck," she tenderly said as she was about to pull his length out, but immediately was pulled away from the ground.

"I know many men request, and even force, women to perform BJ, but I am not that kind of man. I don't like you in that position ever. I know you might say that if I do you a HJ, you want to reciprocate, but you forget that I am made to worship you, to kiss every inch of your body, to suck your buds, your axilla, and everywhere when I know that makes you moan. Using my tongue inside your lips and labia too. Completing the ritual with filling your uterus."

He inhaled her fragrance as he continued, “My pleasure is when I make you dizzy without an ounce of energy, so vulnerable for the fifth time in a row, and there you have the smile that shows I did a great job as your man.” His words were combined with action as he slipped inside her, only a quarter of the way, and slowly made his way inside her tight channel, holding her back against the wall, her legs wrapped around his torso. Slowly, he made her lose her senses. When he felt he was about to release inside her, he held her waist and pulled her towards his body, then went to the sofa. Plunging with her in his arms, he released his baby seeds.