Pleasures

Pleasures 

Sarahi POV

I don't know how long I have been staring at the concealer cream that has been my companion for years. The last time I used it was when he measured me, and since then I haven't needed it because he accepted my scars. It  doesn't go a day without his lips traveling over them.

Thinking about the sweet travels of his tongue across my scars makes me blush, and I bite my lip, feeling a current running through me that tightens my thighs. "How many times do I need to tell you not to bite your lips?" his voice startles me, as I wasn't expecting him to come yet since he was working on the opening dress for the runway.

He doesn't add anything more and comes over, crushing his lips against mine. He lifts me from the chair and places me on my beauty desk after wiping the place clean of my makeup utilities. "You don't need any makeup to look beautiful, Sarahi," he whispers, nibbling my jaw as he leaves my lips to breathe and my nostrils to inhale his coconut-vanilla scent, my new addiction after chocolate.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I have seen thousands of women, but none can come close to you. I am bound to you, woman. I am all yours, and I fear that one day I might disappoint you and lose you." After kissing my neck, leaving a trail of his saliva that goes down to my cleavage, he gropes my exposed thighs because I am wearing a short nightgown without underwear, and then he passes them over his torso before lifting me from the desk and walking to our bed. He settles with me as the octopus clenched on him. He raises his eyes, meeting mine. I can see the twinkle inside them, and my heart soars. He gently pushes my tendrils away, brushing my face with his knuckles, creating a magical moment that turns into heaven when he speaks from his heart. Between the twinkle and the enthusiasm he shows whenever he is close to me, I can see the fear that he has. It's the same fear I have too, the fear of disappointing him or getting hurt by him.

"No matter what happens in our future, I believe that we will find our way to each other's hearts. Because, Amor, you are the one." I lift my nightgown and start to unbutton his blue shirt, revealing his bare chest in front of me. My fingers run through his abs, making him lose his patience and grow hard. But his eyes are focused on me, and there I assure him that he is the one.

My lips trace his chiseled jawline, his bobbing Adam's apple, and his broad chest. My hand pushes him down as I lick his chocolate bars that have multiplied due to his heavy evening exercise.

His breath becomes shallow as my tongue reaches his nipples. I have never dared before, but I am doing it now. My tongue caresses the aureole, and my hand goes under his belt to his manhood. As soon as I start giving him some hidden pleasure, I don't fully comprehend what's happening, but I find myself underneath him. He no longer has the sensitive look he had just a few moments ago.

"I am here to cherish you, not the other way around. I am the man and you the woman. If you want me, just take me. Don't seduce me, enchantress, because I don't like to lose control. And here with you, I am the one who holds the reins." His voice is harsh, devoid of emotion or anything else. He takes my lips fiercely, as if wanting to punish my bold move. He takes my breath away, yet he is not satisfied.

"Why can't I give him pleasure too? I want to have power over him like he does over me, but..."

When his lips travel down to my most intimate area, taking me in with sweet motion between his lips, my mind goes blank. He knows how to silence me, and I give him everything he wants.

I don't want to complain because he is the one, but I can feel something else growing here, something dangerous. A cold shiver runs through my body as I stare into his eyes, which have turned dark and cold, devoid of the blue that was there before. With our eyes locked, I feel him enter me in one swift motion, without any warning. It's almost too much, and my eyes almost pop out from his incursion. But he doesn't move in and out like usual, he just planks over my body, caging my face between his elbows and looking at me.