Chapter 1: No Time For This

Yuzuha Usagi never thought she'd be deserving of the love from someone like Chishiya, but here she was. Shuntaro Chishiya was obsessed with his girlfriend, Usagi. There was nothing like their love.

Chishiya sat by the bar as he waited for Usagi to come back from the games. She always came back fine, she was a strong woman.

A friend of theirs, Kuina, sat next to Chishiya and asked when his lover was coming back; only she didn't know that they were together.

Usagi came back, three drinks later, all beaten and bruised, nobody had ever seen that look on her before. Chishiya hated it, and he knew just who to blame.

He let her walk up to him, even though he wanted to run up to her and take her away from the bar, he wanted to take care of her.

"Who did this to you?" he refused to look at the beaten face of his beloved girl.

She shrugged, taking his drink into her own hands, swirling it around before taking a sip and sighing "you know it was Niragi. He couldn't keep his freakin' paws off of me. Gotta survive somehow, huh?"

Chishiya looked around, trying to be casual, trying to find that bastard, how dare he?!

"Shun," Usagi noticed the look on his face, determined and furious, "don't do anything, okay? He knows that-"

"I don't care what he knows." he spoke so monotone that it scared Usagi; he was never that monotone with her, "he'll know what happens when he touches what's mine."

Usagi scoffed lightly, "honey, everyone at the beach-"

He shook his head, kissing her hand before he got up to find Niragi, "I'll be back, stay right there."

She smiled weakly at Kuina, who was just watching everything, and ordered her own drink. This was going to be a long rest of the day.

Kuina scoot herself closer, "what the fuck was that?"

"Sometimes Chishiya is too much." Usagi chuckled, the joke was only funny to her, "y'know before he was here... he was a-"

Chishiya came back before she could finish her sentence, bloodied knuckles and a bloody nose.

Usagi exclaimed "Shun? Shuntaro!" as she ran to him, holding his face carefully in her hands, examining the damage done, "what did he do to you?!"

He exhaled, smiling like the idiot Usagi thought he was, "I did what needed to be done. I taught him a lesson."

Usagi laughed, though the pain in her voice was clear as day, "you dumbass."

"Can I kiss you?" he asked for permission as she nodded, almost desperately.  He kissed away her fears, wiping the despair out of her system. "I do this all for you, Yuzuha."

"all for me?" she sighed as she let her forehead rest on his.

What a sight for Kuina to see.