Chapter 2: Only You

"Ack! Too much PDA for us, right, Arisu?" Kuina exclaimed; finally someone else was here to bear witness to this insanity that unfolded in front of her.

Arisu hummed, not really wanting to get into his friends' lives, especially after Usagi rejected him for Chishiya, he went out of his way to avoid them. He was really the only one who knew they were together, before Kuina.

"Says you, asshole." Usagi smirked, "what about Ann?"

Kuina shoved Usagi's shoulder, a smile on her face as her love interest was mentioned.

"That's different!"

"Pish posh."

As the girls bickered, Arisu couldn't look away from Usagi; Chishiya felt his stomach flip and his face grew reddened. Oh, this was new. He was jealous.

"Alright, well, we have to go!" Usagi smiled at Chishiya, before she waved goodbye to Kuina, she whispered something to her friend. Kuina smiled idiotically as Usagi dragged Chishiya away.

"What did you tell her?" Chishiya asked with his eyebrow raised, a small smirk dawning his already admirable features.

Usagi shrugged, scoffing as she waltzed into their room. She flopped on the bed, her hair sprawled against the soft mattress, somewhat making her look like an angel.

Chishiya had two options at this point; watch her be peaceful for a bit longer, or leave to find Arisu and warn him about if he looked in Usagi's general direction ever again.

He chose the first option.

Her shirt was pulled up slightly and her stomach was showing. Her breathing was calm, especially considering that the game she got out of was a hearts game, the worst of them all.

"Are you gonna keep staring or what?" Usagi smiled at the ceiling, laughing to herself; it was entertaining that she could tell Chishiya was admiring her.

He huffed amusingly,  pondering his answer. "I think I'll keep staring, is that okay with you?" he asked with a genuine tone and a soft smile. Nobody had ever seen him like this, other than her, of course. She felt special.

"Yeah," she hummed, "thank you for asking."