Chapter 14: Evil, Evil People

Niragi began to laugh, "oh... that...? That's what you're so pissed about?"

She got a good slash on his stomach, and that seemed to upset him more, "fuck you!"

Usagi had the right to be upset, she had just lost her everything and Niragi was barely upset about any of it.

"I did you a favor!" he exclaimed, subsequently trying to not get his ass beat, "he was going to betray you anyways!"

Usagi took a step back, her eyes widened.

No, she had to think, that's just... not true. It's not.

"What are you talking about?" she asked coldly, "you know nothing."

Niragi shrugged, the smug look on his face that Usagi wanted to wipe off, "I heard what I heard, woman."

"No you absolutely fucking did not hear anything!"

Oh, he was just asking to die, wasn't he?

Usagi held the metal to his throat, "say one more fucking word about him," she warned, "and i'll fucking kill you where you stand."

He smirked; that gave her the flash-backs of Chishiya's smug smirk. Although he was nothing like Niragi, that smirk carried over with Chishiya in his games. He was still a calculated man, he just happened to let his guard down with her.

"Usi," Kuina said, her warning tone not going unnoticed, "shouldn't we finish the games now, for-"

"Don't bring him up." Usagi stated, still threatening Niragi's life; she tried catching her breath, she tried calm breathing exercises like Chishiya had taught her.

It was now decided amoungst them; Usagi was off her fucking rocker.