Chapter 13: Tears of a Killer

No words could begin to describe the pain she felt in her body.

Her heart ached for her partner, her chest tightened as her throat closed up.

"Usi," Kuina said in a quiet tone, "we gotta go."

Usagi was more than shell-shocked; she was not the same person anymore.

Usagi got up with the help of Kuina, and with one last look of her lost love, she walked away.

"I need to fucking find... I need... where's... Niragi's bitch-ass..."

"Why...?"

They both knew; Niragi had been the one to throw the shot at Chishiya. How they could tell it was him, nobody knew. It was something in their despair, Niragi was the cause of it.

"You know why."

Kuina stayed silent as they continued to walk, nothing could have made this any worse for them.

Well, Arisu would definitely try.

"Where's...?"

Kuina smacked him upside the head, "don't even ask."

Arisu didn't know why, but he felt a pit in his stomach. Oh, something was terribly wrong. He could tell by the look on Usagi's face, someone else was going to die soon.

"Where is he, Arisu?" Usagi asked, as calm as she could muster, "Niragi. Where. Is. he?"

Arisu pointed behind him, "he's down by the inner-city."

"Let's go fucking get him, then."

Kuina grumbled prayers and helpless words; Usagi was out for revenge. She was out for the kill, but not only that, she was out to deliver the pain and agony she had endured.

Niragi deserved that pain tenfold.

As he saw the trio approaching, Niragi clenched his teeth, "what the f-"

"HEY, FUCK-ASS BITCH!"

Usagi sprinted towards him with a broken piece of pipe metal, slashing wherever she could.

"What'd I do, bitch?!"

She yelled out in frustration, she got closer and closer to him and he had nowhere to run now.

"You killed him!"