Chapter 4: Let The Games Begin

She almost slipped up, calling him her husband. That's what her deepest desire was, but who needed to know?

"Morizono will be pleased to know that one of his Militant trustees fucked with me." Usagi hummed. Oh, we were on first names now, she meant business.

Chishiya loved seeing his girlfriend stick up for herself, she was so beautiful in his eyes, doing anything, he admired her.

Niragi scoffed, but they heard his footsteps leave.

Finally...

Chishiya asked from the balcony if he could re-enter the room again. Usagi nodded with her black turned to him.

"Hey, Shun." Usagi turned to him curiously, "when these games are over, will you still... will you still love me?" she hesitated her next moves and words, surely he would think she was dumb.

He was certainly dumbfounded. What kind of question was that?

"Of course. I will find you no matter where we are. Even if my mind forgets you, my heart will fall back in love with you with every glance of you I get blessed with."

Oh.

Oh.

Usagi ran to embrace him. She rested her chin on his shoulder as he let his fingers trace shapes on her back. "I didn't mean to make you sad..."

She laughed, "you've just made me the happiest woman alive, you idiot."

Chishiya sighed, relieved that she finally realized they would be together till the end.

"Let's go find your cousin," Chishiya said, slightly teasing her with the information he just learned, "see what he has to say about Niragi."

Usagi shrugged, letting go of his embrace; as cold as his body was, she liked holding him.

As he followed her, she knew where Aguni would be, he tried to be discreet about reaching for her hand. She noticed before he could reach his hand up.

"You're especially clingy today." her adoring smile made Chishiya's heart stop. She held out her pinky, he knew what it meant. The only way they held hands was intertwining their pinkies.

Gladly, Chishiya accepted and they carried on.

Once they got to the Executive door, they knew something was up.

Nobody was there.

"Is there something we're missing?"

"Apparently so..."

There was a note on the door.

Gone to a game. Meet us there.

"That's just... great." Usagi mumbled, her free hand crumpling the letter. She had no use for it, they knew where the coordinates were.

Strangely, they could have just said 'we're in the middle of Tokyo.'

Why didn't they, Usagi wondered. 

Well, she had no time to think about it as Chishiya dragged her out to the last car that they had left.

Chishiya drove to the middle of it all; the chaos ensued.

Nothing could have prepared them for the sight.