Chapter Three

Mia:

I slowly regained my consciousness. Blinking back the black spots that evaded my vision until I could see clear again. I tried to move but something was restricting me from doing so. I tugged and saw that my wrists had been restrained to a chair, as well as my ankles. I tugged again but it was no use. I looked around taking in my surroundings until I saw him. Not-Bob was sitting in a chair across from me, although he lacked restraints. My memory came back and the panic set in.

"Let me go please." I said calmly, thinking maybe he would feel bad and want to be a good person. Stupid idea, he just glanced back down at his phone, resting his hand on his knee while he man spread across from me.

"Why am I tied up? What do you want from me?"

Nothing, its like it didn't even faze him to have a girl tied up pleading to be let go. Did he do this often?

"Where am I? What are you doing with me?"

I started to get upset that he wasn't even acknowledging me so i started to pull on my restraints hard. It only started to rub my skin raw. I winced but i didnt stop, i couldnt.

"If you keep that up you will bleed, and there are no doctors on this plane."

He said monotone, like i was an idiot. But then my breath caught in my throat- plane? No no no no no. Ive never been on a plane, i've never even been outside of my 15 mile town.

"I-I'm on a plane?"

He looked up at me like I was stupid again and it sent a rush of anger down my spine. I then took in more of my surrondings, this didnt look like a plane that ive seen online, but then i rested my ears and listened to the hum, just then i noticed the windows and saw the clouds- I should not be this close to the clouds.

"No, no, no- I have never been in a plane before- Why am I in a plane- What if we crash- do i even have a seat belt on-"

"Your tied to the seat, now shut up I cant think."

"OH YOU CANT THINK- WELL I CANT BREATHE- OH MY GOD- OH MY GOD- IM GONNA DIE- PLEASE LORD IVE BEEN GOOD-"

Not-Bob stood abruptly from his chair and started to walk over to me, i quickly shut my mouth and closed my eyes preparing for him to slap me. Thats what kidnappers do right? But when the blow didnt come I slowly opened my eyes to him adjusting and tightning my seatbelt across my waist. I was so confused-

"Will that shut you the fuck up, or do I need to drug you again?"

He said it like he was asking what I wanted for breakfast, my stomach growled just then reminding me I had not eaten breakfast, I scolded myself for that. My silence must have made him content because he left where I was and sat back in his seat.

I hated the fact that his presence had calmed me down, why the freak did it calm me down? He kidnapped me. God just my luck that the dude that abducted me is the same one my body feels safe around, im cursed.

"Whats your real name?"

He looked up from his phone, noting my calm state he slipped his phone in his front pocket and indulged in the conversation.

"I already told you."

"I know it's not Bob."

"Hmm."

He said before starting something else up on his second phone- why the hell did he have two. I didnt even question it because i knew i wouldnt get very far. He was so difficult.

"Does my father have something to do with this?"

I assumed only because they did business together, and after the tense scene last night what if something happened after I left. My mind wonderd back to the incident before Not-Bob showed up, what if he had something to do with that?