Chapter twenty one

It's been a few weeks. And I have taken care of Enzo as much as he will let me. Which isint much. But he can finally move around now without being in pain which is a plus.

So today is the day.

I'm going to leave.

And he is going to follow me.

"Good morning Angel."

He says as he slips on a shirt for the day. I'm already dressed and ready. I'm exited and nervous, but mostly exited.

"What's the smile for?"

I hadn't realized I was smiling until now. I just spun in a circle and clapped my hands. He must think I'm crazy. But by now he should know that I am.

"Ok what am I missing?"

"Your pants."

I say plainly, he can't leave without pants. And I needed him to hurry up. I had things to see and places to go.

"I didn't mean with me. I meant why are jumping around like you just ate three pounds of sugar.... Baby you didn't eat three pounds of sugar did you?"

His response had me bending over laughing. But as soon as I saw he was dressed I practically ran out of the room. He followed after me a concerned look on his face.
Oh god he for sure thinks I'm crazy.
Yet he still follows me.
Just like he said he would.

I get all the way to the front gate before I pause. Oh wait... I forgot I needed a car.
I turn back around to him, and wait for him to slowly make his way over, still buttoning his shirt.

"I need a car...please."

I say and he lets out a smirk, he gestures over to the huge garage and I make my way over.
When the door opens I don't stop my jaw from falling open.

It's full of about 6 cars and there is a elevator so I can only assume there is more. Knowing Enzo there is like twenty more floors.

"Woah, you bought all these cars?"

"Yep and I fixed them up too. Something I enjoy doing in my free time."

Suddenly a thought of him covered in grease, with his hands on one of these machines flashed through my mind. I clenched my thighs and turned over to him.

"Which one should we take?"

"Where are we going again?"

"I want to explore. All the best places in Italy."

"Hmm. Let's take my jeep."

"Okay."

"Is there a list of these places or am I supposed to show you around?"

"It's your country Enzo. And today your my chauffeur."

"Am I getting paid for this?"

"I don't have any money."

"I have enough money. I take payment in many ways my love."

The thought of what he was implying had me squeezing my legs together- BUT NO I promised myself this was going to be an adventure for me. NO SEXY STUFF. At least not until we get home...

"Let's see how good of a job you do first. Then I'll decide if it's worth a reward."

I say using his own tactics against him. His suppressed smile gives me the indication it's working.

Without complaints he pulls out of the garage and places a hand over my thigh. As we pull out of the gates and start our adventure.

He called me 'my love'. I don't know why it took this long to register. Is that just another pet name like baby? Or does it mean he loves me? No that's ridiculous. Is it? Yes god he doesn't believe in love. Does he?